I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

This rainbow is comprised of the 63,779 cross-references in the Bible. The white bars along the bottom represent each Bible chapter, Genesis to Revelation. A cross-reference is a verse that echoes or confirms another verse. This would be amazing even if the Bible had been written by one person or at one time but the Bible was written by 40 authors over the span of 1500 years on 3 different continents.
The Bible is complex, diverse, and intricate, and yet it has one unified message: “For here is the way God loved the world—he gave his only, unique Son as a gift. So now everyone who believes in him will never perish but experience everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Dome Justice?

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

👍😃🙏💥

(1) Show this thread

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

dome… mispellings matter

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I agree there has to be punishment. I'm not God but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...Dome Justice...WTG1THA!!! Has to happen...And it needs to be televised...Where They Go One They Go All! Now comes the PAIN!

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

did u ever warch the series “The Dome” ? i think it was on ABC or NBC. it had a few major actors in it now one is in the show about the afgan translator, the dad in that show. he was the main character.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

Stephen King’s Under the Dome?

(1) Show this thread