My experience of the institutional world is that it is filled with non-autists who are emoting a lot and are trying to manipulate the world into their image rather than trying to line everything up with simplicity. It is exhausting to model and participate in. My worst fear is that when this all goes down someone will tap me on the shoulder and ask me to do a "real job" again. Not sure I am capable of re-entering the structured, timed, organised world.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

hahaha - I am literally laughing out loud at this Martin..7 months ago I retired from a very well paying job - I simply could not concentrate on that work - when the important work needed to be done. I actually suffered a little PTSD for a while after retiring - waking up at 3:00 AM thinking OMG I am not prepared for a meeting. Lot's less extra cash - but lot's more joy in my life now - even in the middle of this movie. So I get it!

Morninโ€™ Martin ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸปI know, right?

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

you described my day perfectly

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIฤ†! ๐Ÿ’ชWWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ humble & grateful child of God ๐Ÿ™ in training for life ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ‘

My employer destroyed any trust I had left in their system. I gave them 15 years and tore my body to shreads for them. It even showed I did in x rays. All I got in the end was a secret sting op held against me via mistaken identity, and 3 years in various clinics. Their nefarious stunt caused this autist to crack like a mirror ๐Ÿ˜–. I'm off for good now, and I'm ok with that (some days I miss my friends) and I can say with confidence, THEY are haunted by what they pulled every day. Absolutely illegal it was. God knows. He lifted me out of there by my underarms before someone got hurt by my machine. I look forward to working for him via service to others in a much more loving way ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ

Paradigm shift requires new paradigms.

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

No way we are going back to that cage
No wait
No fooken way we are going back to that cage

I am faced with a similar challenge right now. For 10+ years, I've owned and managed businesses, working for myself or as a partner, more or less. Recent events forced me to flee with my two daughters and it's looking like I'll have to get a low paying night job so I can continue homeschooling. Something huge must happen or I'll be forced to give up another part of myself. I've always known what to do about issues up until this point. Now I'm just waiting for what seems like the inevitable. You are talented and well known in an incredible community. Please don't waste any more moments worrying about your future. Yours is bright!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

i believe i am capable yet unwilling. my deep hatred for how this world operates is already in its 3rd decade. i simply can't go back.

The verdict was guilty
Case closed the end
No chance for me to ever leave
This prison of my sin
Now I know it might sound crazy
But one day a key unlocked that cell
I heard a small voice say
Your debts been paid by somebody else
And now I'm walking, walking
Walking free
No more darkness
Guilt has lost its grip on me
When mercy called my name
Those chains fell at my feet
And now I'm walking, walking
Walking free
Now I ain't nothing perfect
I still stumble every single day
I still get knocked down
But the difference now
Is that's not where I stay
'Cause I've got a Savior
Who knows everywhere I've been
And He's telling me that I never have to
Go back there again

Who am I that the highest King
Would welcome me?
I was lost but He brought me in
Oh His love for me
Oh His love for me
Who the Son sets free
Oh is free indeed
I'm a child of God
Yes I am
Free at last
He has ransomed me
His grace runs deep
While I was a slave to sin
Jesus died for me
Yes, He died for me

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I hear you and feel the same.
Have not be able to adapt for a long time. Just seems like such a pointless waste of time and energy (branding, fashion, music promotion) when you know the game is infiltrated, flawed, rigged, corrupted and when there is soooo much more important, purposeful, fascinating "work" to devote yourself to!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha MArtin, I hear you when you speak about returning to a job that serves a corporation.
Padding the pockets of a business, when we could pad your own pockets with your own photography business.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

It is exhausting. I really crave a change. Perhaps "they" will wake up when their fat security nets or health give them reason to realize our future is not based on historical trends.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Proverbs 3:6 โ€œIn everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success.โ€

Fear is only false evidence appearing real.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

lol!

(1) Show this thread

...sorta demand more bricks are to be made daily without any straw like in Egypt.

the children cried out to God... and He heard them and delivered them out of Egypt unto Him.

...but every time they were stiff necked they took another LAP around the wilderness until they saw with their hearts...

Perhaps there will be a fairer treatment for artists and thinkers when this is over.

I am particular looking forward to being an intellectual in the modern world.

I hope there will be opportunities to be at the front of the queue to be the first learned people in the new world.

I would love to study true history.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DMโ€™s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Being around the institutionalized is like being on another planet.

Itโ€™s interesting in the fact, they donโ€™t even know theyโ€™re institutionalized.

They cannot fathom how I manage to live as I do. There are very few strings in my life and to them, being so untethered is an impossibility.

Their things own them, they work at jobs they hate to support those things and to acquire more things to be owned by.

I get to show them that, once being like them. I have found a way out and they can too.

Most are too afraid to make the moves to cut the strings. To lose control. To break the programed indoctrination.

The seed is planted. They have seen proof that itโ€™s possible. If they can get past being jealous of me for having. Maybe they can one day become jealous for the way that I got it and start on the path that will get them there.

Be a mirror

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

So true... it is not easy to let go, get out, let it all fall away... but once you do with awareness, there is no going back. I have learned to live on very little, go hungry for days, hope to get enough together to feed my doGs, the price of freedom.
I have never regretted my choice, even during rough times.
Now I am preparing for the new Earth...working on improving my skills, learning another language (seriously this time), lightening my baggage, discarding the parts of myself that no longer serve, finding the parts that do, dusting them off with a little polish and self-love, learning a bit more every day how to transmute pain and grief into positive vibes that resonate with a positive future timeline.
Can't talk to ANYONE about this except my AU Family.
I love you ALL!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING โœจ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœจ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ซ โš”๏ธTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Iโ€™m with you on that one. I left that world a long time ago & the thought of entering it again seems alien.

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

I'm hoping that we will get to do jobs that bring us joy and that the new retirement age is changed to 50. ๐Ÿ˜

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

I'm hoping that we will get to do jobs that bring us joy and that the new retirement age is changed to 50. ๐Ÿ˜

None of us were ever meant to do that, Martin. I spent most of my 72 years working for someone/thing else's benefit, missing out on most of what life really had to offer. Honestly, I've been beat to Hell. I been told by many to write a book, but I am a Starseed and have been given a mission by God, to help heal Humanity. Thatโ€™s why I'm here, for the Children, who are our future.

Love and Light, Martin.. ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๏ธ

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

yeah i do that with everything now

especially water

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

being in the world whatsoever is difficult.

but i know why...

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Looks like it is up to us to redifine ยซ real job ยป.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

i re-entered the structured...feel like it is sucking the life outta me...

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Itโ€™s a trap we all need to escape.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

it IS a trap...$$$$$$$that never ends

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Freed from the chains of Group Think.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

With ya , im like a feral cat now Martin. ๐Ÿ˜‚

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

(1) Show this thread