My experience of the institutional world is that it is filled with non-autists who are emoting a lot and are trying to manipulate the world into their image rather than trying to line everything up with simplicity. It is exhausting to model and participate in. My worst fear is that when this all goes down someone will tap me on the shoulder and ask me to do a "real job" again. Not sure I am capable of re-entering the structured, timed, organised world.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

With ya , im like a feral cat now Martin. 😂

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

💚

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

One , no one believes the doG chased me up here , and two the view is awesome

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

So they can get themselves down...guess a little coaxing from a friend goes a long way

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Trump Girl
@downsouthscotmichelle
2 days ago
What’s up with Ultra Nuclear Maga attacking VK?@vincentkennedy Looks like the Shills are panicking! 👇🏻

Again.
This won’t be the Last Public
Apology letter you will see in the
Upcoming Weeks.
And yes Dan, Cover Blown
So bad Truth Social made you
Change your Name to
Vin[c]ent K[e]nn[e]dy
to Avoid the FAKE Account Ban.
Also, Don’t forget to delete the same fake fighter jet photos on your other CIA SHILL Account as well.
And No “Lo” Creating Doubt is shilling a fake CGI CIA Account to patriots for 2 Years that Vince McMahon is a Made up Air Force pilot named Vincent Kennedy, The Undertaker is playing Sleepy Joe Biden. If anyone needs to wake up it's that clown show 💯💯💯.

we know who the clown is and it isnt VK

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Telegram or TS?

(2) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

love it. That’s a handy cam. I bet it provides hours of entertainment. I’d rather watch that then then MSM.

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

hehe you get that cat back in line. I wish I understood cat speak because I would love to know what he said.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication

I heard it is classified😏

(1) Show this thread

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

From the cats point of view 😃

What a fascinating camera angle!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

We all need someone to talk us down on occasion. 😂

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Exactly..😂