Im so ANNOYED! Pissed off that this POS who’s brain doesn’t work looking for Jackie and takes orders from the Easter Bunny is talking with Venezuela?! WTF Man! Action needs to happen now! Id love to have a convo with DeSantis who saw first hand how this DEMENTED man is! Im a Trump fan to the end but how much longer can we last with this stolen 2020 vote being allowed to RUIN USA?! Patriots Please Inspire Me! Im fading!😪😪😪

Only people mentioned by @Gatachica in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

i took my 5 year old son on a hayride over a decade ago. it was horrific until i started pointing out the fake to him. there was this five year old validating the masks, the fake blood, the chain saws with no chains…if you allow yourself to see the horror, that is what you will see. i prefer to focus on the absurd. robs their power. my 5 year old was able to defend his 18 year old sister from the chain saw murderer because he was focused on the absurd. interesting day

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

We are at the PRECIPICE.
[SWAMP] FIGHTING BACK
Remain CALM.
We are here for a reason.
Patriots are in control.
Q

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

precipice … people HAVE to suffer it and we are also in harms way. Jesus suffered an extreme death and never walked away or got desperate .. He did it all so we could get to know that there is life after life and that we are loved beyond human comprehension .. we cant be like Jesus but in these difficult times we must remeber and try to endure the liberating process .. its an evil which is incarnated .. in our every way of life .. getting rid of it forever takes our collaboration .. what is asked from us ? endurance , faith and bravery. We r all in harms way but at least I will always want to pay the price so that my kids ans grandkids can walk life in total freedom . I will gladly lose
my life , my house .. everything for Freedom . Try . you will find the strength in Jesus

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

❤️🙏🤗You have to take a deep breath and believe. God is the one in control of all of this. We are on His time, not ours. He has already won, therefore we have already won. I have been in the same boat as you. I just give it all to God and let Him handle it. He will, if you let him. Turn off everything and find your place of peace. Cry if you need to, scream or whatever you need to do, but don't let it consume you. God Bless You. Keep the Faith. Keep believing in God and Jesus. They've got this.

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Beautiful and so true❣️

(1) Show this thread

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

😁nothing can stop what is coming...

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

4 Year Delta
Drop 2352

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Time and perception of time is relative. Your memories in a few years will confirm that. It'll be fine!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Hang in there Kevina, God hears your every word!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Disinformation is necessary..on both sides
All warfare is based on deception~Sun Tzu

Focus less about what happens to them and focus more about what happens to you. Keep it together and keep showing up and the end will be incredible 😎

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

since you are 1 of a huge collective, all thinking and wanting the same changes, the changes will come. they can not stop them. this is why they fought so hard to keep us from thinking together.

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Thank you Patriot!🥰🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Just remember… “Trump has always been right” -Correct-

He has said a million times “Joe’s Shot”!! 🙏 🧐

Always helpful to remember that when you see all the Nonsense!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I showed this pic to Hubs, and he still thinks it's the same guy.
Wrote it off as plastic surgery and dementia. Sheesh!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

The Real Obiden, Bastard On The Left, OOZES Evil From His Pores...
THAT'S How You Can Confirm They Are Not The Same...

Plus their foreheads don't even look the same. 🙃

(3) Show this thread

I feel this 100%.
If there was ever a time for action to stop this derailed geriatric demon train it is now. NOW!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

VK Spotify#11

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Don’t Worry Be Happy - God Wins!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Heart was light and free all day!! Just singing and humming happy tunes! Carefree vibes much more common lately.

(14) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

🙏🙏👍Remember nothing can stop what is coming. Hopefully soon!!

amen!