Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Im so ANNOYED! Pissed off that this POS who’s brain doesn’t work looking for Jackie and takes orders from the Easter Bunny is talking with Venezuela?! WTF Man! Action needs to happen now! Id love to have a convo with DeSantis who saw first hand how this DEMENTED man is! Im a Trump fan to the end but how much longer can we last with this stolen 2020 vote being allowed to RUIN USA?! Patriots Please Inspire Me! Im fading!😪😪😪

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Heart was light and free all day!! Just singing and humming happy tunes! Carefree vibes much more common lately.

Don’t Worry Be Happy - God Wins!

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨😊✨
Don't worry, be happy. ❤️

Ahh got me whistling atm! "Simple Pleasures..."

Not sure how you did that, but that was cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHmN7QF3Baw

All the videos are missing the last 2 lines of the song.

"You're gonna do that for me?
I'm gonna do this for you"

Anon Island
Another word for Anon is Soon

George Magazine
As in Gone To Soon

Would this happen to be Lebuh Tek Soon, George Town Penang Malaysia🤣

Vincent (starry starry night) - Don Mclean (with lyrics) - YouTube

The song Vincent or also known as Starry Starry Night with pictures. Starry starry night paint your palette blue and grey look out on a summer's day with eye...

Song#22 caught my eye, then I saw Entheos' post on TG from an hour ago :)

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

MASHUP: Don't Worry Be Happy (Bobby McFerrin) VS What's Up (4 Non Blondes) - YouTube

#remix #mashup #dontworry #heyHeeyeyee ê ê

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I can never be upset when I hear that song 😁

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Ok I just read that as VK is goofy.
I need better cheaters…,

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

One eyed monster.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Don't Worry Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin - YouTube

song: Don't Worry Be Happy Bobby McFerrincd: Simple Pleasures1988

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

My Hero VK liking my post has made my day! God Bless you Sir!🙏🏼🙌🏻🥰

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

It feels like a great big hug, doesn't it? 😉
WWG1WGA 🤗 WORLDWIDE

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

🤍

(4) Show this thread