Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Im so ANNOYED! Pissed off that this POS who’s brain doesn’t work looking for Jackie and takes orders from the Easter Bunny is talking with Venezuela?! WTF Man! Action needs to happen now! Id love to have a convo with DeSantis who saw first hand how this DEMENTED man is! Im a Trump fan to the end but how much longer can we last with this stolen 2020 vote being allowed to RUIN USA?! Patriots Please Inspire Me! Im fading!😪😪😪

precipice … people HAVE to suffer it and we are also in harms way. Jesus suffered an extreme death and never walked away or got desperate .. He did it all so we could get to know that there is life after life and that we are loved beyond human comprehension .. we cant be like Jesus but in these difficult times we must remeber and try to endure the liberating process .. its an evil which is incarnated .. in our every way of life .. getting rid of it forever takes our collaboration .. what is asked from us ? endurance , faith and bravery. We r all in harms way but at least I will always want to pay the price so that my kids ans grandkids can walk life in total freedom . I will gladly lose
my life , my house .. everything for Freedom . Try . you will find the strength in Jesus

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QGateKeeper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ely Piteda⭐️, click on at the bottom under it