Normies are going to have their trust in authority shredded. The last two years of "trial by endurance" (plus the years of being mocked beforehand) have shown what anons are made of. It gives the normies confidence that some people can be depended on when their whole world turns upside down.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I am expecting many to also be severely bent/hurt on the ones on these social media platforms they thought were also good guys and gurus to follow to only find out they were merely influence plants. I don't follow many accounts in total but especially shy of larger ones with out of balance followings in relation to their cult followers they follow back. Some follow no one yet garner millions of followers somehow. Idolatry is a strongly and very deeply embedded habit to break though I understand.

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Good point about the normies depending on anons. . . until they learn discernment for themselves.

Aussie normies are failing their second chance with the Optus Telco 'hack'.
They are signing themselves up for the Cabal Dig ID in the wake of this 'hack' and changing their ID numbers, Passports, etc.
🙄🙄

We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

🙏🐸❤️
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

Given that their trust was misplaced in the first place, it will serve as a good starting point.
We. Do, Not. Trust. Authority.

Verification is the ONLY way. NEVER trust their word, they must provide verification.

Personally I believe that we can now build systems to remove the need for "Authority" figures. Given they are flawed human beings anyway it's far too much of a temptation for those lustful for power.

Direct democracy can be arranged with steep hurdles for law change proposals. Simplified laws and decentralized law enforcement should help. And perhaps the removal of straw man companies/corporations?

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

I realized that all I could do is sprinkle the info. Nobody likes to be forced into anything, so baby-steps. Sure, I lost "friends" and was alienated by family left and right, but I kept focusing on the people who either got it or were TRYING to. They got (and still get) my attention and efforts. My hopes for them is that they too spread the word to their own friends and family. I notice such a change in myself now. I don't watch TV or lamestream, listen to music by pedos/cabal puppets, buy woke and.or pedo symbol products,etc. It's so effortless to just cut them all off now. Developed quite a thick skin too. Before, I was always ready to throw down, now I find walking away and refusing to engage in arguments, confrontations or fistacuffs a better option. I am happy with who I am and what I continue to do.😊 Blessings to all💜

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Shredded, hmmm
Like after a bad trip, empty n dazed.

Thank you Martin
So on target, bullseye.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I used to get upset & hurt when ‘friends’ & family shunned or deserted me because of my research. I’m a truther to the core, so I have no choice but to keep digging. I think it’s literally programmed into my DNA.
The last few years & loss of those people no longer bothers me. I know what I know, and there’s no turning back.
All i can hope for is at some point they may remember my words & think “she really wasn’t as crazy as I thought”.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Same! I’m right there with you!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Respectfully, normies don't repect or understand linguistics. Spelling matters... hocus pocus... You are not by chance...

recognize.

bless up.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I had a 5 hour conservation with a family member yesterday. I made her admit to me that she has not wanted to talk to me, and has avoided me for over a year, because of my refusal to get the vax (and among other things that I am stubborn about with my opinion).

I don't really care any more. If I don't talk to people that used to be my heroes, then I am good. I had reconciled with myself last year that they don't deserve to be in my life any more, and good riddance. The hurt is gone. The just kept calling me for details about the hurricane, so I finally called back.

NOT ONE of my family has even admitted to me that Biden sucks, that the vax is poison, that covid is a scam, or that the 2020 election was stolen.

It used to hurt, but not any more. I am used to them going behind my back and deciding how to treat me because I still believe in God and pray every day. I am good with myself. I am good with God. So I have peace in my heart and in my life.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

. I feel this patriot! 👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Anons party afterwards 😎
looks like a good time 😂

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

It's Catturds possie jammin' there!! LOL 🤣

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

😂😂😂

(3) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

We no longer trust doctors. 😞 My cousin was fussing at me, because I have not been to the skin doctor in a couple of years. I had two day surgeries for melanoma O level. Now I'm wondering if I had it at all. I need to go to a doctor about digestive issues, but...

My wife: are you sure were on the right side..Im trusting you..every week

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

i was going to post this and then had issues posting, but i had screenshot and then your post appeared and it seemed appropriate to share here.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

a world with “trust issues”
have a feeling we are the “therapists”
lol

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

oh great ... should i be sorry in advance then lol

(1) Show this thread

La maggior parte dei normies ha solo paura di uscire dalla propria area di comfort.. Considerando la portata della propaganda dei media e del sistema di istruzione forse non dobbiamo biasimarli. In questi ultimi due anni ho capito che per arrivare a destinazione dobbiamo fare un lavoro interiore in merito ad ego ed emozioni....in questo modo potremo aiutare chi è rimasto indietro nel percorso, e ragionare sul fatto che nessuno va lasciato indietro

In response Franco Loperfido to his Publication

Translation: Most normies are just afraid to get out of their comfort zone. Considering the scale of media propaganda and the education system, perhaps we should not blame them. In the last two years I have understood that to get to our destination we must do an inner work about ego and emotions.... in this way we will be able to help those who have been left behind in the path, and reason about the fact that no one should be left behind

(1) Show this thread

i wonder lately, if they can't process, bc of cognitive dissonace
or bad diets full of inflammatory fast food non-foods and hfcs
and gmo's, or various stages of mental illness, whether
TDS-provoked, will many or most normies even be phased?
will many of them just go about like robot zombies in denial,
not caring about anything 'real'.

i was talking to some new neighbors in their 20s yesterday
and they said they do not read any type of news, or research anything, one of them always on his metaverse type gadgets

just a mere sampling, but sounds indicative of a majority of them: they just don't care... perfect subjects of c0mmunist agenda

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I think they've always had that problem. Look at how they treated Trump. They "trust" the ones who don't act like authority (to their faces) but instead placate them. They, in turn, placate their children, likely because they hate to see themselves as, and don't trust themselves, as an authority.