Normies are going to have their trust in authority shredded. The last two years of "trial by endurance" (plus the years of being mocked beforehand) have shown what anons are made of. It gives the normies confidence that some people can be depended on when their whole world turns upside down.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I had a 5 hour conservation with a family member yesterday. I made her admit to me that she has not wanted to talk to me, and has avoided me for over a year, because of my refusal to get the vax (and among other things that I am stubborn about with my opinion).

I don't really care any more. If I don't talk to people that used to be my heroes, then I am good. I had reconciled with myself last year that they don't deserve to be in my life any more, and good riddance. The hurt is gone. The just kept calling me for details about the hurricane, so I finally called back.

NOT ONE of my family has even admitted to me that Biden sucks, that the vax is poison, that covid is a scam, or that the 2020 election was stolen.

It used to hurt, but not any more. I am used to them going behind my back and deciding how to treat me because I still believe in God and pray every day. I am good with myself. I am good with God. So I have peace in my heart and in my life.

Only people mentioned by @Dman72 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dman72 - Aussie Patriot, click on at the bottom under it