I need HUGEEEEE Prayers folks. Today I took my dog back to the vet for her reoccurring lump on her neck. This time a different vet. SADLY, I think this vet is right. This is our third vet and $2500 later. She said she has a mass over her thyroid that is most likely cancerous. We will get the needle aspiration test back in a week. This is my ❤️ dog. We are connected. I love her more than life. I know we all cant live forever but I sure wished she would live longer. After these last few years of us living through hell during covid times and this shitshow, I already lost 2 dogs in 2020. Now this will be number three. IF cancer, she has only months to live. Yes I know about fenben, ivermectin and all of the other things for cancer. Apricot seeds, fucoidan etc etc...I always have helped other people's dogs with cancer as well. > continued in comments...

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Hi Phantom,
Just wondering how Diamond is doing? I pray she is showing signs of improvement. 🙏

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

oh hi....i just posted last night about speaking to a dr or nurse on some lab results. the vet says HIGHLY LIKELY its cancer and there is NO PROOF at all. She had 2 sonograms, full body xrays, 2 needle aspirations and an infection that wont go away except when on antibiotics. she had a lump or infection in one lymph node in her neck. lump is gone while taking antibiotics. headed out the door for one more vet visit then probably firing these 3 vets we have seen....i am tapped out financially. THANK YOU for asking. overall she's doing VERY well. Just gotta find out what is causing this. All tests were clear but the needle aspirate is inconclusive. THIS VET we seen was a quack.

(1) Show this thread

There is a wonderful Facebook Group call Holistic Help for Pets. I highly recommend this group. Post your story and you will get the help needed. tag Jeff Hargett. God Bless.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I have a certification in holistic and homemade diets...but thanks

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

What additional symptoms are present in Diamond?
God willing someone on Anonup will have an effective treatment for her they can share with you.

i know all the cancer treatments...and I am about to cure my dog myself I swear. These vets are clueless. She has a swollen lymph node..not thyroid. Antibiotics make it go away and after off of antibiotics for a week, it returns. IMO i seriously think this is a serious infection from unknown cause and needs 1-2 months of continuous antibiotics, steroids and antifungals to rid of it. she is already on ivermectin which is also for cancer and parasites. she was on Fenbendazole for 8 months before that. Also fucoidan ands apricot power and many other things. now I am giving her colloidal silver, oil of oregano, and on friday start Steroids. i don't want to right now cause i need to watch her close while on them and i am working on replacing my fence right now so cant watch her all the time. will finish on Friday.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

🙏Praying for Diamond

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

prayers 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼~ beautiful dog!!
Have you looked into salicylic acid? Now I have no idea how they get it in the tumor but it might be worth the digging.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160531182441.htm

🤔

(1) Show this thread

my love and prayers for you and your lovely family member, I so love dogs.
The saying is always true:
Mans Best Friend is his Dog!🙏💜

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

🐶💔

Dr Jeff, Rocky Mountain Vet in Denver has done surgery
& cured doggies w/ cancer lumps on their thyroid.

He survived cancer himself. His show is on The Animal
Channel & you may want to get HIS opinion.

Send him xrays & prior diagnosises.

He also treats animals for minimal fees & free if
they can't pay.

I'll pray for your beloved canine partner.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Thank you! Everything I am reading is telling me this is NOT a thyroid issue. its a lymph node infection. that vet i think it wrong.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Praying Tuned!!!❤️🤲

I am a little baffled. I have been researching..and not one single article with thyroid cancer says anything about infection surrounding the lump. hhhmmm... I will keep digging.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

wondering if an ivermectin injection directly into the tumor could be something that would work. i haven't heard about this as a treatment but im now reading many articles that say cancers are parasites, which ive heard about 30 years ago through dr's that suffered with cancer and given up on.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

so sorry, sending light and love

(3) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Diamond is a doll! Prayers for you both! ❤️🙏🏼❤️

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

longhurstfarms.com has liquid ivermectin. It is a Patriot owned farm by a couple who live in Wyoming. Buy 2 bottles get one free. This may help your beautiful Diamond - I sure hope so!!! The owner is a Patriot as I said - I am sending angels and loving, healing energy to you and your Diamond 💎
🙏 💕

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

❤️

(2) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I am sending prayers to your family, including your beautiful dog. God loves all of you! I lost my beloved dachshund in April, broke my heart!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Sydney

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Stormy

(3) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

What a gorgeous animal. May God lead and comfort you. Will pray for the miracle.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Could you share her name with us?

I am sooo sorry I didnt. What was I thinking. Her name is Diamond. she is my diamond.

(1) Show this thread

Prayers, and healing thoughts. 🙏❤️

So very sorry for your dog. Sadly we lost 2 of ours due to lymph node cancer. The apricot seeds did not work. Please consider ivermectin or some other drug. Much love to you and yours. I know exactly how you are feeling. Our blue heeler mix died in my husbands arms. It was heart breaking.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

We lost a Heeler mix to fast growing very painful neck tumor. Best, smartest, toughest, fastest most playful and amazing dog we ever owned.

We balled and balled and balled out in the parking lot before taking her into the vet.

Scout the Wonder Dog

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

shes been on all of it....for 2+ yrs for a small lump on her tummy. it didnt get rid of it but it never has gotten any bigger at all in 4 yrs its been there. and this vet said it wasnt her lymph nodes..its her thyroid and a mass sitting on it. funny..i been giving her Fucoidan which is nothing but full of iodine. low iodine is cancerous...

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Sending healing prayers and thoughts🙏🙏🙏

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Oh, Phantom, I am so sorry. You were the one Anon that reached out to me when Oliver and I were going through our nightmare. Oliver had a lymph node that swelled on his neck too. You and your baby are in my deepest prayers, sweetheart. I am so, so sorry you are going through this. I still break down and cry daily, so I know that pain and stress you are dealing with. That is wonderful that her blood work is good. Is she still eating and drinking well enough? I know you know your stuff with holistic healing, so I don't know what else to add. I have often wondered if a high dose of intravenous Vitamin C would have helped Oliver? I don't know. I will be praying and praying some more for you. Do you mind sharing your girl's name? Just know, ANYTIME you need a friend, I am here for you. 🙏🏻💓💓🙏🏻🐾🐾 Much love to you and your beautiful fur baby.

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Her name is Diamond. I am sorry i didnt add that. She is MY Diamond. For your Oliver..was it lymph nodes? Vet today said it wasnt lymph nodes and the two other vets said. She said it was thyroid. thyroid mass is causing infection around it. whats funny...Diamond was already getting cancer supplements and has for 2+ yrs. even high amounts of iodine. low iodine is cancer in thyroid so that part doesnt make sense to me. and thank you!!!!❤️

(1) Show this thread

much prayer for the soul. So sorry, pray that God intervenes

🙏🏻 I lost my Lulu to cancer. She was such a special dog. I loved her Big.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

😭

(1) Show this thread

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Firstly many prayers for you and your Fur Baby🙏, I totally understand as I not only have had many dogs all my years but also lost many dogs to cancer. I also worked at a Vet Clinic for 11.5 years and I can tell you that dog medicine doesn't differ that much from human medicine. Try following for your dog what we have learned in the last couple years with Ivermectin & Fenbendazole. Check out these sites:

https://www.theinternetpetvet.com/ivermectin-for-cancer/

https://vitalityscience.com/fenbendazole-may-be-cancer-solution/#:~:text=Fenbendazole%20is%20a%20veterinary%20medication%20used%20for%20intestinal,a%20cancer%20treatment%20for%20many%20types%20of%20cancer.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

shes been on ivermectin, fenben. apricot, fucoidan and many other herbs....even CDS in her water. many things..for atleast 2 yrs. Fucoidan is high in iodine..which why it doesnt make sense about the thyroid. usually low iodine in cancer of the thyroid

(1) Show this thread

You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

In response Jill Burgess to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏 I will pray that her tests results come back negative for cancer and that she stays by your side as long as she is able. God bless her and you.

❤️

(1) Show this thread

This is the location of the thyroid. The other two vets said lymph nodes which is further away from trachea. A vet for 22 yrs, a vet for 4 yrs ..both said lymph nodes. this vet today...4 yr vet and she called it. it makes sense to me now. Two months this has been going on.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers and hugs.🙏💕

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

What a cutie!! Looks like my previous brindle. Sending love & prayers your way❤️❤️❤️