Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I need HUGEEEEE Prayers folks. Today I took my dog back to the vet for her reoccurring lump on her neck. This time a different vet. SADLY, I think this vet is right. This is our third vet and $2500 later. She said she has a mass over her thyroid that is most likely cancerous. We will get the needle aspiration test back in a week. This is my ❤️ dog. We are connected. I love her more than life. I know we all cant live forever but I sure wished she would live longer. After these last few years of us living through hell during covid times and this shitshow, I already lost 2 dogs in 2020. Now this will be number three. IF cancer, she has only months to live. Yes I know about fenben, ivermectin and all of the other things for cancer. Apricot seeds, fucoidan etc etc...I always have helped other people's dogs with cancer as well. > continued in comments...

What additional symptoms are present in Diamond?
God willing someone on Anonup will have an effective treatment for her they can share with you.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

i know all the cancer treatments...and I am about to cure my dog myself I swear. These vets are clueless. She has a swollen lymph node..not thyroid. Antibiotics make it go away and after off of antibiotics for a week, it returns. IMO i seriously think this is a serious infection from unknown cause and needs 1-2 months of continuous antibiotics, steroids and antifungals to rid of it. she is already on ivermectin which is also for cancer and parasites. she was on Fenbendazole for 8 months before that. Also fucoidan ands apricot power and many other things. now I am giving her colloidal silver, oil of oregano, and on friday start Steroids. i don't want to right now cause i need to watch her close while on them and i am working on replacing my fence right now so cant watch her all the time. will finish on Friday.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

You have been blessed with knowledge of alternative treatments.By the grace of God may He guide your every step in restoring Diamond’s health. I pray Diamond ifully recovers in Jesus name. 🙏

(1) Show this thread