Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I need HUGEEEEE Prayers folks. Today I took my dog back to the vet for her reoccurring lump on her neck. This time a different vet. SADLY, I think this vet is right. This is our third vet and $2500 later. She said she has a mass over her thyroid that is most likely cancerous. We will get the needle aspiration test back in a week. This is my โค๏ธ dog. We are connected. I love her more than life. I know we all cant live forever but I sure wished she would live longer. After these last few years of us living through hell during covid times and this shitshow, I already lost 2 dogs in 2020. Now this will be number three. IF cancer, she has only months to live. Yes I know about fenben, ivermectin and all of the other things for cancer. Apricot seeds, fucoidan etc etc...I always have helped other people's dogs with cancer as well. > continued in comments...

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Oh, Phantom, I am so sorry. You were the one Anon that reached out to me when Oliver and I were going through our nightmare. Oliver had a lymph node that swelled on his neck too. You and your baby are in my deepest prayers, sweetheart. I am so, so sorry you are going through this. I still break down and cry daily, so I know that pain and stress you are dealing with. That is wonderful that her blood work is good. Is she still eating and drinking well enough? I know you know your stuff with holistic healing, so I don't know what else to add. I have often wondered if a high dose of intravenous Vitamin C would have helped Oliver? I don't know. I will be praying and praying some more for you. Do you mind sharing your girl's name? Just know, ANYTIME you need a friend, I am here for you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ Much love to you and your beautiful fur baby.

Her name is Diamond. I am sorry i didnt add that. She is MY Diamond. For your Oliver..was it lymph nodes? Vet today said it wasnt lymph nodes and the two other vets said. She said it was thyroid. thyroid mass is causing infection around it. whats funny...Diamond was already getting cancer supplements and has for 2+ yrs. even high amounts of iodine. low iodine is cancer in thyroid so that part doesnt make sense to me. and thank you!!!!โค๏ธ

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

What a beautiful name and so fitting for a precious pup. ๐Ÿ’™ Yes, with Oliver it was in his lymph nodes. He was diagnosed with micro lymphoma. I found a swollen lymph node under his chin that quickly spread to lymph nodes all throughout his lymph system. I raised him holistically, and like you, don't understand how we ended up where we did. One of the integrative vets we met with told me to give Oliver clam juice to dry up the swelling. Unfortunately, it did not work for him, but she said she had good success with some of her patients. Towards the end, my husband found Dr. Yummy and we began DSMO. You probably already know this, but cruciferous veg, as well as spinach and kale, block iodine absorbtion - so they can make it difficult for iodine to reach the thyroid. Oliver never met a brussel sprout or broccoli that he didn't like! When we received Oliver's blood panel back, he was so deplete in most everything. She also said he tested postive for parasites ..continued.

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

I still donโ€™t understand that. I started him on FenBen as soon as you shared it with me. Additionally, the vet also put him on so many supplements. He wasnโ€™t even able take most of them. The one supplement she highly recommened for him was the immune boosting complex in the photo. She takes it herself and said he desperately needed it to continue fighting. It is all so hard when your mind is going non- stop.
You and Diamond are staying in my thoughts and prayers. Praying for the best of test results. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

"Her name is Diamond.... She is MY Diamond"
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ™ Many Heartfelt (and very emotional๐Ÿ˜ข) prayers go out for 'Healing Diamond'... and Support For You.
God bless ๐Ÿ’ž

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread