Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I need HUGEEEEE Prayers folks. Today I took my dog back to the vet for her reoccurring lump on her neck. This time a different vet. SADLY, I think this vet is right. This is our third vet and $2500 later. She said she has a mass over her thyroid that is most likely cancerous. We will get the needle aspiration test back in a week. This is my ❤️ dog. We are connected. I love her more than life. I know we all cant live forever but I sure wished she would live longer. After these last few years of us living through hell during covid times and this shitshow, I already lost 2 dogs in 2020. Now this will be number three. IF cancer, she has only months to live. Yes I know about fenben, ivermectin and all of the other things for cancer. Apricot seeds, fucoidan etc etc...I always have helped other people's dogs with cancer as well. > continued in comments...

Hi Phantom,
Just wondering how Diamond is doing? I pray she is showing signs of improvement. 🙏

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

oh hi....i just posted last night about speaking to a dr or nurse on some lab results. the vet says HIGHLY LIKELY its cancer and there is NO PROOF at all. She had 2 sonograms, full body xrays, 2 needle aspirations and an infection that wont go away except when on antibiotics. she had a lump or infection in one lymph node in her neck. lump is gone while taking antibiotics. headed out the door for one more vet visit then probably firing these 3 vets we have seen....i am tapped out financially. THANK YOU for asking. overall she's doing VERY well. Just gotta find out what is causing this. All tests were clear but the needle aspirate is inconclusive. THIS VET we seen was a quack.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Could you set up a site where we could send $ to help you in your effort to save Diamond?

I pray you find a vet that you trust. May God guide you in how to treat and heal her conditions. If anyone has the background in alternative treatments, you have a wealth of knowledge to draw from. I pray Diamond is healed and others are able to follow in your footsteps for treating their animals.

(1) Show this thread