Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I need HUGEEEEE Prayers folks. Today I took my dog back to the vet for her reoccurring lump on her neck. This time a different vet. SADLY, I think this vet is right. This is our third vet and $2500 later. She said she has a mass over her thyroid that is most likely cancerous. We will get the needle aspiration test back in a week. This is my ❤️ dog. We are connected. I love her more than life. I know we all cant live forever but I sure wished she would live longer. After these last few years of us living through hell during covid times and this shitshow, I already lost 2 dogs in 2020. Now this will be number three. IF cancer, she has only months to live. Yes I know about fenben, ivermectin and all of the other things for cancer. Apricot seeds, fucoidan etc etc...I always have helped other people's dogs with cancer as well. > continued in comments...

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

So very sorry for your dog. Sadly we lost 2 of ours due to lymph node cancer. The apricot seeds did not work. Please consider ivermectin or some other drug. Much love to you and yours. I know exactly how you are feeling. Our blue heeler mix died in my husbands arms. It was heart breaking.

shes been on all of it....for 2+ yrs for a small lump on her tummy. it didnt get rid of it but it never has gotten any bigger at all in 4 yrs its been there. and this vet said it wasnt her lymph nodes..its her thyroid and a mass sitting on it. funny..i been giving her Fucoidan which is nothing but full of iodine. low iodine is cancerous...

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Personally I feel its because of their food. Praying some day they will make an affordable pet food that is good for them and for the safety of all our fur babies as they are family.. But look what they sell us humans as well. Praying for comfort for you and your dog during this time.🙏❤️