Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I need HUGEEEEE Prayers folks. Today I took my dog back to the vet for her reoccurring lump on her neck. This time a different vet. SADLY, I think this vet is right. This is our third vet and $2500 later. She said she has a mass over her thyroid that is most likely cancerous. We will get the needle aspiration test back in a week. This is my ❤️ dog. We are connected. I love her more than life. I know we all cant live forever but I sure wished she would live longer. After these last few years of us living through hell during covid times and this shitshow, I already lost 2 dogs in 2020. Now this will be number three. IF cancer, she has only months to live. Yes I know about fenben, ivermectin and all of the other things for cancer. Apricot seeds, fucoidan etc etc...I always have helped other people's dogs with cancer as well. > continued in comments...

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

longhurstfarms.com has liquid ivermectin. It is a Patriot owned farm by a couple who live in Wyoming. Buy 2 bottles get one free. This may help your beautiful Diamond - I sure hope so!!! The owner is a Patriot as I said - I am sending angels and loving, healing energy to you and your Diamond 💎
🙏 💕

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Yes. That is the website. Click on shop and then scroll down to the ivermectin bottle. It is blue and in a spray bottle.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

I saw it. I make my own with the injectable liquid and water. It kept pests from our dog.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

you can easily get from this site
https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/

(2) Show this thread