Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Do yourself a favor take the strongest little magnet in your house, take out all your supplements and pills and test each one to see if they are at all magnetic. Some or not and be greatful the rest...brace yourself

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

I can only be grateful I began removing myself from the medical-hospital-pharma process and agenda back in the early 2000s.

I learned how to live without doctors, hospitals, and insurance (for the most part), given my distrust of the medicine after learning the ingredients of aborted children were in the vaccines and pharma meds, and then learning they patented meds on purpose (without the full "cure"), so we wouldn't heal to their profits.

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

😠John Hopkins is part of the genocide human harvesting transhuman agenda with the Gates Foundational issues and problems.
They are them.😠

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

is there another way to be tested? My husband has to go in for spine surgery and they said he needs to be tested

Longtime NJ school bus driver. Here to learn all the truth I never knew after a lifetime of living all I thought I knew.

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Salvia testing, "spit test" is what I choose to keep my job.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I had to get hernia op back in '20 and when they asked when they could get me in to be tested I politely and firmly said i would not be tested.
When nurse said 'but they require testing for all surgery' I again firmly said 'well I wont be tested'.
Nurse then said 'well let me go make a phone call and maybe they'll take you off the list' .. (list??)
She came back 5 min later said I was 'off the list' .. see you next week for surgery.'
You have to make your mind up and stick to it.
They get paid big$ to perform operations I figure .. are they going to let one get away over a test that they KNOW is bogus to begin with?

(2) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Not all of us...

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

My husband and I have never been tested or jabbed. However, I am a little worried about my husband. Before covid was a thing he was very sick. Took him to the VA hospital and they came out with this very long q-tip that they shoved up his nose. I remember at the time I questioned the nurse and she stated, "this is the new way to test for flu". Hes a strong mam, but it was painful. His nose bleed for 2 days. Could it have been they were already doing this crap with our veterans before covid?

In response Beck Step to her Publication

up the nose is very close to the brain barrier accessible from the nose, remember total recall where arnie pulled the tracker from his brain through the nose!!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Ibelieve that is what they are attempting to do - last time I had to be tested for a medical procedure I told the young nurse that he better not make my nose bleed - he barely swabbed the inside of the tip of my nose - I then immediately blew my nose and cleaned it

(2) Show this thread

well then the whole world is fooked

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

this makes me sick and furious!!! I have NOT been tested or jabbed… neither has one of my daughters and my 7 yr old grandson… but… THEY HAVE BEEN TESTED!!!

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

...anons knew

I'm pretty sure they can vax livestock in similar manner

(1) Show this thread

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Do you have the link to the article or the data? Seems pretty unlikely since the vax has to be highly refrigerated to be effective. They dont keep the swabs for the test in the fridge, they keep them on the counter with all the other swabs. I doubt this so i am gonna need more information. Those tests were forced on everyone that needed a doctor in my area or anyone who went to a stand alone ER. They wouldnt let them see the doctor without it, no matter how much we balked. So it was die or see a doctor after a test.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

and when the fact checkers come out and admit that the technology exists, but attempt to still fact check it, it's an indicator of some truth. 🤷‍♂️

(2) Show this thread

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Have the Link?

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

There was always that rumor from the start.

I'll bet that the DNA swab tests done are the same.