GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

is there another way to be tested? My husband has to go in for spine surgery and they said he needs to be tested

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I had to get hernia op back in '20 and when they asked when they could get me in to be tested I politely and firmly said i would not be tested.
When nurse said 'but they require testing for all surgery' I again firmly said 'well I wont be tested'.
Nurse then said 'well let me go make a phone call and maybe they'll take you off the list' .. (list??)
She came back 5 min later said I was 'off the list' .. see you next week for surgery.'
You have to make your mind up and stick to it.
They get paid big$ to perform operations I figure .. are they going to let one get away over a test that they KNOW is bogus to begin with?

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

2/4

This technique has worked every time I've had to enter hospitals during the plannedFAKEdemic. My take away is that the entrance table brigade are basically there for show and once you're inside walking the halls nobody could care. Once again because they ALL know the MASKS are BOGUS and it's not their job anyway.

One doctor's unmasked ofc personnel even said they didn't wear them in their office but only put them on to go out into the hall. Again, all show. I just decided from the jump to nonchalantly refuse to play along and I've mostly been left alone. Menards being the only big box joint this whole time that refused me entry, which, after calling the manager down and telling him I would NEVER spend another dime in their stores, I've never been back and never will .. ;)

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

1/4

With the interest in this part of my hospital "covid response" strategy thought I'd describe the hospital masking dodge I worked out which I believe might be necessary once again come fall the way 'they' are talking.

I had occasion to take my friend to 3 dif major hospitals during '20. After being forced to wait in the car a couple times and needing to use the restroom I decided to go in.

After my temp was checked I was handed a mask by the next person which I graciously took w/ no comment just holding it in front of me while she asked if I knew where I was going etc. Telling her I was waiting for someone and just needed to use the restroom she pointed me in that direction and I simply walked away still holding the mask which I deftly slipped into my back pocket as I went, used the restroom and returned to my car never putting it on. Even passed a masked security guard coming in the restroom as I was exiting who paid me no mind.

(5) Show this thread

Longtime NJ school bus driver. Here to learn all the truth I never knew after a lifetime of living all I thought I knew.

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Salvia testing, "spit test" is what I choose to keep my job.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response BigRed Quest to her Publication

interesting - I will ask about that - thank you and God Bless

(1) Show this thread