GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Do you have the link to the article or the data? Seems pretty unlikely since the vax has to be highly refrigerated to be effective. They dont keep the swabs for the test in the fridge, they keep them on the counter with all the other swabs. I doubt this so i am gonna need more information. Those tests were forced on everyone that needed a doctor in my area or anyone who went to a stand alone ER. They wouldnt let them see the doctor without it, no matter how much we balked. So it was die or see a doctor after a test.

Only people mentioned by @sslape in this post can reply

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

and when the fact checkers come out and admit that the technology exists, but attempt to still fact check it, it's an indicator of some truth. 🤷‍♂️

(1) Show this thread

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication