GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

My husband and I have never been tested or jabbed. However, I am a little worried about my husband. Before covid was a thing he was very sick. Took him to the VA hospital and they came out with this very long q-tip that they shoved up his nose. I remember at the time I questioned the nurse and she stated, "this is the new way to test for flu". Hes a strong mam, but it was painful. His nose bleed for 2 days. Could it have been they were already doing this crap with our veterans before covid?

Only people mentioned by @BlonDDE45 in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Ibelieve that is what they are attempting to do - last time I had to be tested for a medical procedure I told the young nurse that he better not make my nose bleed - he barely swabbed the inside of the tip of my nose - I then immediately blew my nose and cleaned it

In response Beck Step to her Publication

up the nose is very close to the brain barrier accessible from the nose, remember total recall where arnie pulled the tracker from his brain through the nose!!