#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

54 mins to 7/11

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just found this about 7 11

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

SOL is a week away.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

SOL latin for sun god, bringer of light, evil is Shit Outta Luck

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

I carry no dogma. The Sun to me is a gift from God.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

The DC, Vatican & London Obelisks were originally representative of Sun God Worship ..FYI
I’m Confused..
Do they worship Baal, Moloch, the Sun or what…?
“Sun cult”👇

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Imagine back in the day without electric, light, heat. Makes sense that Man would create a Religion based on the Sun.
Religion from a high altitude is to control imo.

Precisely why I follow no particular religion. They all have an agenda

In response Danny Yoda to his Publication

A positive aspect of religion is community. Unfortunately Church and State have fully merged destroying for many that Positive.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

God never intended for people to follow a religion. He always desired a personal relationship with His creation, His people. This is why Jesus came to earth to establish the New Covenant. The New Covenant replaces the old covenant of law. The old covenant was given to show people they could not live under those laws, yet the church ( religion) continues to keep people under those laws, mixing law and grace. In the New Covenant the veil in the temple was torn, indicating that Jesus fullfilled the Law, and we now have direct access to God in a personal interactive way. There is no need for any mediator. Religion has no place in our lives. It is our free will choice to have a personal relationship with God. Knowing God, not just knowing about God. 😇

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I was born Catholic, Catholic school, church everyday & Sundays. I was a kid so I did what my parents told me. As I became an adult, I had 2 encounters with the church. 1 -when I got my divorce the church wanted me to get an annulment. Well I didn't because it was $500, didn't have the $$$, single mom, & I knew that in my heart God knew my circumstances. 2-while living in VA, my family came for Christmas 1 year. Took them to church with me. Priest said for communion, basically you can't have communion if your not a member of our parish. That did it for me. Have not been back yet.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

The catholic church unfortunately has been a business for a long time. The fact that people are falsely led to believe that they must go through a priest to receive forgiveness is a lie. Jesus came to abolish religion and the law so we could have a personal relationship with him. He forgave the sins of the world by becoming the perfect unblemished Lamb sacrifice, so He could offer salvation ( eternal life) through faith, not works so no one can boast ( have pride). Jesus was very much against the religious leaders of His time on earth. They too oppressed the people and added hundreds of more laws to the Law of Moses. Jesus overturned the tables of the money exchangers in the temple because they were taking unfair advantage of the people. Relationship is the key that opens the heart to God. 😇

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Same here, grew up in the Lutheran church, not much different than the Catholic church. 😉