#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

54 mins to 7/11

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just found this about 7 11

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

SOL is a week away.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

SOL latin for sun god, bringer of light, evil is Shit Outta Luck

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Actually just watched Fatima last night. The miracle of the sun. Good movie. Gave me a good feeling inside. I love you all and God bless you.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

believing i have so much to learn, bout everything♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i carry no dogma 143Gematria: The Big Picture. You Are Loved. All Good Things. Shining Rays. The Sun Light. The Light Beams Of God🌞

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

I see you are usuing a captial G in this instance which, to me, does not reference [their] goD(s) from the bible…

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

6:41 > EL EVE N
07 11 2022 > 711 6 > 87>15>6

116> 17🍿 > 8

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🌞,and I say Its allright dadadadadadadadadadadadaa🎵🎶

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"The SON to me is a gift from God"

ITSG = 55
God A Man/JFK JR/Is A God/God Page/Boss/Game On

55 > 10 > 1
God is One

Son = 48
Blood/XX/Do It

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

10:52 > 17🍿

is RA EL?

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Which one VK? The plasma sun piece in the dome that exchanged the old yellow sun, or the actual true sun outside the dome? Which we will all see when the OPEN EYES event happens, aka lifting of the dome. Nobody has ever seen the real sky here. But who knows, maybe you did 🤩

oh look at that TS !

10:10 > 11
711222>96>15>6

116>17🍿♾

i like this post .. my thoughts as well

is Ra EL ? ☀️🌞🌅

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Ooh yes, I have heard that the sun is a solar simulation, and that our true sun is Alceon (sp?). It certainly has got whiter since I was a child.

(3) Show this thread

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

which one 😆

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

ITSG - gematria - droo 55

Speaking of the Sun, VK, that reminds me of an ancient meditation technique used in Tibet (or India, I don’t recall). You begin the meditation envisioning your soul leaving the body, traveling through space to the Sun. Once you reach the Sun, you then begin to enter it, allowing the Light to fill your body. Feeling the warmth, you then return back to your (human) body, still filled with the Light of the Sun.

I’ve always felt such a calming sense of peace with that one.

One with the Light

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

It’s still an entrance portal

Some existences have many suns

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Sol latin for Sun
One week away for sol
One week away from sun...
One week away from a new month? new sunrise? new beginning?
Just typyng out loud...

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

now, we just have to figure out that it is God in us, that observes the sun, with eyes, projected from the core of our being.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Dogma, the belief, concept or opinion of religion or politics, in which we also acquire moral and standards for living. WE all have a code by which WE live accordingly. Organized religious beliefs, organized politics have governed our daily lives, would completely disregarding either of these bring us to a state of chaos? Would this be why Trump has issued, "It has to be done this way?"

Genesis 1:3-4
3 And God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.

Caps = 55 > 5:5.
TS = 845 > 17 (1:3-4).

Dogmatic theologies are man-made. Man is fallible.
Dogmatic theologies are fallible. Nature is the pure representation of God's manifestation.

I love me some Sun ❗️😁

we are solar panels. soak in the sunlight 🥰

Everything is a gift from God Almighty!!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

SOL summer of love. BRING the SUN, the natural one not this simulator that is burning everything to a brown crisp and tracks the sky like its sipping wine with Pelosi. RAIN, the natural non chemical kind.🙏

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

sol

Shit out of Luck....
for them.

(1) Show this thread

just remember Superman healed from the sun🙂

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Sun seems different. Brighter. Spent a month in Mexico and really never burned as usual.

Maybe just my imagination.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

I noticed too! Whiter, and brighter!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Sun/Son

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Let it shine!!! Good morning friend!!! 🙏💕🙏 •

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸