#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

54 mins to 7/11

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just found this about 7 11

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

SOL is a week away.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

SOL latin for sun god, bringer of light, evil is Shit Outta Luck

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

I carry no dogma. The Sun to me is a gift from God.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

The DC, Vatican & London Obelisks were originally representative of Sun God Worship ..FYI
I’m Confused..
Do they worship Baal, Moloch, the Sun or what…?
“Sun cult”👇

Imagine back in the day without electric, light, heat. Makes sense that Man would create a Religion based on the Sun.
Religion from a high altitude is to control imo.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Makes sense to worship the thing that drives this realm.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

who’s got control now?
7.2 -> 7.11
3👇🏻

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

beginning of division

so ....

hmmmm, interesting, so was the "sun"☀️ that was the gift of sustaining creators life forms originally there as manna/food etc.???

and...

hmmmm, did it get word etymology, language, defined, meaning changed with creations growth & also the form changed & turned into a human "son" in 3D physical form, for

let's say "both sides of coin" reasons that differenciated from original intent as we evolved???

or ...more to this truth???

It is my belief that Man did not create Religion but it is the Ones that have a deep hatred for Man that created it as a form of control/enslavement/mockery so that Mankind worship them..

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Interesting when what's "randomly" playing on your Spotify playlist syncs with what I'm reading on your AU page at exactly the appropriate moment. 😎

"...but losing everything is like the sun going down on me."

Take it all away and let evil be crushed into a million pieces. ✨💧✨

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

“Community = common unity” … Is exactly the tool they needed to infiltrate the masses …
You see we must learn hiw they USE tools & never give them that gap again
Unity is not meant to be common but unique & individual & that is okay

man-made ... "Religion ... is to control ..." A G R E E D

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Anything to distract us outside of ourselves...

We can be "star dust", organic animals, sexually confused descendants of apes... but don't dare consider that we could be sons and daughters of God/Creator of LIFE ... meaning God resides in us, in our DNA.

Once had a discussion with a christian about this, I'm not biblically informed, just my own feelings... but I was shot down by this good friend for daring to think/express that I/WE could be equal in any way...was told we were definitely "sinners, imperfect" etc... The vibe reminded me of that one sunday school class I went to decades ago, thought I might be missing something, but I just came home feeling guilty about being me. It put me off religion, felt elitist, like these guys in the robes had privileged access, felt scammy to me as a child.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Utu/Shamash

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

And a poor substitute for the SON.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

👊

religion is the definition of using spiritual knowledge, God, Source or Jesus name in vain for the purpose of gaining wealth and power.

religion is the blasphemous use of spirituality

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Amen.
God's truth!

Worship God -or- worship money and power.
Ain't No middle way here.

Jesus taught "Freely you received, freely you give.”

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Mrs R is correct.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Those who hate the Creator worship the creation as a slap in the face to Almighty God. This is why [they] perverted the creation as a solar system that revolves around the sun. Just my opinion, but it seems to make sense. I remember Juan O Savin talking about this and referring to this Bible verse.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

There were hundreds of deities in Egypt, everything was considered a spirit to be worshipped, with its own temple, and cadre of preists, taking in offerings, interpreting the will of their particular god, giving advice the those who asked, directing worship...

A pretty powerful group of folks.

Then, Akenaten came along and kicked them all out, declaring the Sun was the one god, and that HE was the only one qualified to be the intermediary.

Imagine, for thousands of years, Egypt had functioned with the myriad gods, and their preists... you KNOW the preists had their own club, and secret communication methods.

I feel they have saught revenge for Akenatens act, ever since...

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Ones quickest answer to how did we get here , much like the sheeple of today they beilive the lies that have been told

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Sooooo many lies too!

(1) Show this thread

Precisely why I follow no particular religion. They all have an agenda

In response Danny Yoda to his Publication

A positive aspect of religion is community. Unfortunately Church and State have fully merged destroying for many that Positive.

(1) Show this thread