#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

54 mins to 7/11

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just found this about 7 11

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

SOL is a week away.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

SOL latin for sun god, bringer of light, evil is Shit Outta Luck

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

I carry no dogma. The Sun to me is a gift from God.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

The DC, Vatican & London Obelisks were originally representative of Sun God Worship ..FYI
I’m Confused..
Do they worship Baal, Moloch, the Sun or what…?
“Sun cult”👇

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Imagine back in the day without electric, light, heat. Makes sense that Man would create a Religion based on the Sun.
Religion from a high altitude is to control imo.

Precisely why I follow no particular religion. They all have an agenda

A positive aspect of religion is community. Unfortunately Church and State have fully merged destroying for many that Positive.

In response Danny Yoda to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I have been church hopping my whole life, now I know why.
Religion is just another system of enslavement in the Matrix. This was a very difficult truth for me to arrive at.
Look at how the pastors/priests/churches reacted during the lockdowns, masking up, etc. How many of them defied the NWO plans for us? How many of them fought back? How many of them have fallen victim to the LGBQT movement and the BLM bullshit designed to divide us? Seriously. How many of them have tried to wake people up to the transhumanism agenda? You would think they would be freaking out about the vax…dont they know scripture?
Even now, two years later, almost all of them asleep at the wheel, or worse, complicit with the NWO. And they are supposed to be our spiritual leaders?!!
I just cant.
If I ever find a church that is truthful or a pastor that teaches more than I already know, maybe. Until then I am joyfully unchurched. God is everywhere.
The Kingdom of Heaven is within US. ✨

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Jesus took his community outside under the Sun on field trips. Field trips were also the best part of early “school”.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The influece of the state over the church increased under Lyndon Johnson when the tax " benefit" of the 5013C was put in place. The government then was able to institute rules and regulations upon the churches in order for the churches to continue to be able to offer this tax incentive to their congregations. This in turn perverted the intent of giving to help and serve the less fortunate in a community, to providing a personal benefit. It also restricted clergy from speaking about specific candidates running for office or the tax " benefit" for the church would be removed ir fines imposed. Many churches are now run as businesses. "Religion" has become a money making venture.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

was listening to charlie kirk talking about how the founding fathers included religion and church in the constitution, thoughts❓

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Agree. The merging of church and state today is much as it was in the ancient world. “Nothing new under the sun.” A relationship with God is the key and that is completely different from “religion” and churchiosity. Although: There are good people (and pastors) out there in churches who are not letting government, money and popular culture sway their words/truth … and who know it’s about a relationship (with God and each other) and not religion.#GodWins
Matthew 22:36-40

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

“Church” is not a positive … its a building with a closed off ceiling , disconnecting you from source & whst is naturally created by God

We have to change that
No shoes … feet on grass & water passing by in nature … A different experience every time and original
No preaching … nobody is more than another

It is meant yo be a journey & every single time a different energy exchange
Receiving from God

NO ROUTINE

There is where & how you receive messages from God’s Source
Never ever the same process & that is how the star seeds connect

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

God never intended for people to follow a religion. He always desired a personal relationship with His creation, His people. This is why Jesus came to earth to establish the New Covenant. The New Covenant replaces the old covenant of law. The old covenant was given to show people they could not live under those laws, yet the church ( religion) continues to keep people under those laws, mixing law and grace. In the New Covenant the veil in the temple was torn, indicating that Jesus fullfilled the Law, and we now have direct access to God in a personal interactive way. There is no need for any mediator. Religion has no place in our lives. It is our free will choice to have a personal relationship with God. Knowing God, not just knowing about God. 😇

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I was born Catholic, Catholic school, church everyday & Sundays. I was a kid so I did what my parents told me. As I became an adult, I had 2 encounters with the church. 1 -when I got my divorce the church wanted me to get an annulment. Well I didn't because it was $500, didn't have the $$$, single mom, & I knew that in my heart God knew my circumstances. 2-while living in VA, my family came for Christmas 1 year. Took them to church with me. Priest said for communion, basically you can't have communion if your not a member of our parish. That did it for me. Have not been back yet.

(1) Show this thread

Yes any positive group, gathering is enlightening, AND together our hearts communicate w/ each other. "Church" is not about a place, but about a gathering of souls to serve God ... where ever that takes place is beautiful

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

The Church of Anons has the best community, imo.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I agree.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I agree.

yes, and i do believe that churches in which
good ppl gather, pray, commune, sing act as portals
which have in turn attracted angels and blessings

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

use whatever tools are available to get you through life.

hope end of story...