#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

54 mins to 7/11

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just found this about 7 11

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

SOL is a week away.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

SOL latin for sun god, bringer of light, evil is Shit Outta Luck

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

I carry no dogma. The Sun to me is a gift from God.

The DC, Vatican & London Obelisks were originally representative of Sun God Worship ..FYI
I’m Confused..
Do they worship Baal, Moloch, the Sun or what…?
“Sun cult”👇

Only people mentioned by @Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

Bringing Light to Darkness

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

You are correct, remember our enemy works thru deception, call is Sun, Ra, Pa, Moloch, Baal, Pan, Bull, Lion, etc. is the same deity just different versions of God Father. When you go to church they invoke him and you hardly notice it because they told you he is good, but behind close doors the perform sacrifices for him. Is just different versions used to manipulate humanity since the PA people arrived to earth.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Imagine back in the day without electric, light, heat. Makes sense that Man would create a Religion based on the Sun.
Religion from a high altitude is to control imo.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Makes sense to worship the thing that drives this realm.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

(19) Show this thread