I have detachment disorder...
But I do try to love you all... You are all family...
True story.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

💞YES WE ARE

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Love you my friend.

I love to see your name when scrolling through the feed.

Digital Soldier, Patriot, Anon, Keyboard Warrior, Midnight Rider, Save the children, Love and Light 🐸❤🕊

If I could ask for one thing, I'd ask to meet all the Anons and of course all the children. 💛

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Back to ya friend

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

I love you Kathy Jean!❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

We love you too, Charlie.❤️

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Charlie I love you

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I love you especially, Diane.
The kindness of a true woman, with the fierceness of God in your belly!

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

since around 10 years old I have struggled with this somewhat. a child's broken heart tends to always be on guard, even after mending. ❤
very thankful the good vibes of like minded people get thru to those of us tough skins. love & blessings friend. 🕊

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Thank you,
I do not share this often, my birth mother passed will delivering me and the connection was severed. Many people have helped me in recovery and it is people like you who understand.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Has Nana told you lately that you are my favorite?😘😎
Shhhhhh don't tell VK!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you, Nana... I know we were friends for many incarnations.
I won't tell VK... He shines bright...

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

❤️🙏

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Thanks Jody!

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

you are stuck on love with us Charlie , family forever. :)

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Yes family forever!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

We are gonna vibe you an attachment disorder 😅😁💖

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Thank you, it is working!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

awwww, I love the comments here. And the great memes and pics

(2) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

we love you you! know that!

In response American Girl to her Publication

Yes and this is a place we heal in!

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

💚💚🐸🐸👍

BOY you know ya love us all the time. lol HAPPY Thursyay Charlie. I don't know wtf that is, but I prolly got it also. lol

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Happy Thursday Superwoman!

(1) Show this thread