Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I have detachment disorder...
But I do try to love you all... You are all family...
True story.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

since around 10 years old I have struggled with this somewhat. a child's broken heart tends to always be on guard, even after mending. ❤
very thankful the good vibes of like minded people get thru to those of us tough skins. love & blessings friend. 🕊

Thank you,
I do not share this often, my birth mother passed will delivering me and the connection was severed. Many people have helped me in recovery and it is people like you who understand.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

love you, brother...we WILL all make it through this with His help and tons of 💞

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Hi Beth,
I agree, we are carrying each other across the finish line!
Love you as well my friend!

(1) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Nothing can disconnect you from your birth mother's heart, dear Charlie...just as nothing can ever separate you from the love of God.
Knew you were family from day 1, and you know the drill, my friend:
#FamilyIsEverything 💞