Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I have detachment disorder...
But I do try to love you all... You are all family...
True story.

Has Nana told you lately that you are my favorite?😘😎
Shhhhhh don't tell VK!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you, Nana... I know we were friends for many incarnations.
I won't tell VK... He shines bright...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

When my son was still alive since they were little I would tell one of them that same thing while the other one was in the room. Then later that day I would reverse it so that the other one could get pissed. The first time they got really mad. After that it was just a thing depending on which one was good or bad on any goven day!
Great memories! They would get me back with rubber bands on the sprayer on the kitchen sick cause i would forget every time and get soaked!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Charlie bro, you shine pretty well yourself! Credit given where credit is due, my good man!

(3) Show this thread