Posted by Juan OSavin this morning!
JuanOSavin
1 h

Gut punch on first arrest.

Lots of drama ahead.

Plenty of bends and twists in the road. Riots, Biden, Harris, Pelosi debacle, national guard, Military, Cuba type missile crisis, blackout, power shift to Cheyenne, arrests, stabilize country, elections, new congress, impeachments, seat correct president. Any questions???

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

nanna can you post where to see it i cant do telegram idky my phone ug

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Juan isn't on telegram. The only place he posts that I am aware of is his own platform 107 Daily.com

(1) Show this thread

😚Did they specify who gets the gut punch?

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

We do. He's saying it for close to a year + now. "Near death experience".

(1) Show this thread

where does Juan post? he days he posts nothing anywhere...🤔

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

I didn't think so either.

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

All of Juan's videos are posted here too

https://t.me/JuanOSavinArchive

(4) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

No matter what the "Gut Punch" turns out to be, I rest assured that it is a key part of The Plan.

No matter how dark things appear to be, [their] evil system is being exposed and destroyed. It is [their] world that is ending not ours.

We are rebirthing our Constitutional Republic the way God intended it to be. The process is painful but the end result is glorious!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yes And yes

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

Could be Idk As I said Juan didnt say who it would be but I am sure he knows.

Idk if DJTJR fits into the mold of shot heard round rhe world and gut punch as he has not been in the forefront with a lot of patriots like Trump.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I remember moons ago
Juan sharing with Nino something about Trump going to jail
Juan wasn't spilling the beans so that is all I know
That would be the most despicable thing ever IF they did this
Do Not Open The Door!!!!!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

When I read the first arrest = gut punch. DeSantis popped in my head

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

What would they be arreating him for?It is Trump and Jan 6th they are trying to convict that I see?
idk

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

I always have mixed feelings anout DeSantis.

(2) Show this thread

MID-AUGUST , THE END OF YOUR WORLD AS YOU KNOW IT
As an Anon I have been following events around the world and here at home.
I noticed the other day how a timeline was developing for all these to culminate around mid-August.
PREPARE NOW, STOCK UP ON FOOD, FORTIFY YOUR HOME, GUNS AND AMMO A MUST!
https://rumble.com/v1auyrx-mid-augustthe-end-of-your-world-as-you-know-it.html

I think many of us have been "unsettled" thinking this exact thing: the arrest of DJT even knowing it would make a path to legally get information into the court system and on to the world stage. Yes, it would be a gut punch and yes, the world will surely watch. It upsets me.
Maybe that punch to the gut is not for us to feel, but for those in the dark to feel. The arrest of the pope would surely punch many a gut around the world. I don't know. I guess Trump being arrested just upsets me too much. Stay strong, Patriots.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

That court system is on way out. Military Court is rule of law.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

I am trusting the plan, They know better than I.
Maybe Jr. will step out and save President Trump.🤠😂🤣

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

Trump. It must be so they enter info legally into court system. the whole world will be watching. dang. this is so hard.

the best is yet to come.
Right after the worst that is yet to come.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

😁

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

that was hillarious! 😂

(2) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

My gut would certainly take a nauseating punch if It were Trump. i wouldn't know how to recover from that, i think i would become very disillusioned. can you explain why some of you might think it to be a brilliant move?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

The white hats are following the rule of law. I believe that "if" President Trump is arrested and tried that will allow his defense team to enter into court ALL the mountains of evidence of treason, corruption, etc...The world would be watching every detail. It would be a legal trap the traitors walked themselves into.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

I felt that GUT PUNCH feeling on November 8, when the Demonrats Stoled Robbed the Election❗️🤨I lost Ten pounds NOT KIDDING YOU❗️😏I felt sick to my stomach for weeks after that, I was heart broken, If Trump gets arrest that gut punch feeling will be like November 8 🤦🏽‍♀️All over again❗️

(5) Show this thread

Do you have a link or was it a post

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I think the gut punch for all of us will be Trump - but we know it had to be this way - I have faith

Can you please post the link of Juan today?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

“power shift to Cheyenne” - your take on this, Nana?

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Thinking those military already in Cheyenne will be the central control center that can’t be touched or interfered with to stabilize our Country

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

WWIII…this time it will be world wide, not just on one side of the ocean. Scare event necessary

https://www.bignewsnetwork.com/news/272607804/will-australia-come-under-fire-as-china-prepares-for-showdown-with-us-in-west-pacific

Why are they still holding positions. GITMO

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Because they read the script?

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😆 because it's "the scooby doo show"

(2) Show this thread

I wonder why they would arrest Trump?

In response Happy Days to his Publication

That is just a guess because that is the direction they are looking to in the Fake Jan 6 th not real committee

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Where was this posted, Nana?
Link? 🙏💞

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Juan has been posting on his personal page on his platform 107Daily platform It is his & you can view for free or post for 3$ per month. the tiny fee keeps most of the bots out!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Ot is Juams baby and i met his programmer that created it and his wife in Vegas

(2) Show this thread

ONLY...LFG!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

Thoughts on first arrest/gut punch?

In response Time Dabbler to her Publication

Trump was my 1st thought!
He has to be taken out of play for the people to stand up and realize that we have to not be counting on a man to save us only God and a united we the people will save us!
Thats my opinion

(1) Show this thread

sounds like first arrest news soon then... hmmm

i need to ask someone, signed up for 107daily
when it first came out, but cannot get into it now.
weird.