Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Posted by Juan OSavin this morning!
JuanOSavin
1 h

Gut punch on first arrest.

Lots of drama ahead.

Plenty of bends and twists in the road. Riots, Biden, Harris, Pelosi debacle, national guard, Military, Cuba type missile crisis, blackout, power shift to Cheyenne, arrests, stabilize country, elections, new congress, impeachments, seat correct president. Any questions???

My gut would certainly take a nauseating punch if It were Trump. i wouldn't know how to recover from that, i think i would become very disillusioned. can you explain why some of you might think it to be a brilliant move?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Richie in this post can reply

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

I felt that GUT PUNCH feeling on November 8, when the Demonrats Stoled Robbed the Election❗️🤨I lost Ten pounds NOT KIDDING YOU❗️😏I felt sick to my stomach for weeks after that, I was heart broken, If Trump gets arrest that gut punch feeling will be like November 8 🤦🏽‍♀️All over again❗️

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response chore Toke to her Publication

That night at 10p.m., I realized what was happening, i too, felt that gut punch, but I assumed that it would all be fixed in the morning. the great thing about this platform is that we can all relate to one another, we support, inform, and teach one another. you don't find that on any other site. i am here for you when that other punch cones across. P.S, headed for the beach tomorrow (Florida Panhandle) anyone want to join me let me know

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The white hats are following the rule of law. I believe that "if" President Trump is arrested and tried that will allow his defense team to enter into court ALL the mountains of evidence of treason, corruption, etc...The world would be watching every detail. It would be a legal trap the traitors walked themselves into.

didnt Trump once say that he would like to lose everything for a certain amt of time in order to see whom he could trust ?

seems, as in business, he's always been a risk taker

why not w/ this?

he knows he's clean. he knows he has support.

i dont know unless it was something related to the bogus hearings the dems are engaged in. i cant imagine that he would be justifiably arrested. that would strike a blow to my heart too. the gut punch (in my opinion) might be the radical, unjust nature of it - if it is him… there would be outrage.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response I’m no one to her Publication

outrage is my concern. but then i think you hit the nail on the head. citizens become outraged, martial law imposed, military is the only way. it just seems a bit extreme.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Because as long as we the people think he is gonna swoop down and save us we just sit on the sidines waiting!

And then he wants to show just how damn corrupt they are and just how compromised our govt is!

If they can do that to him what the hell chance would we have?

So, it would not be a white hat arrest?! the thought i have is that the "civilian" is really not trained, organized, or equipped for any kind of response. i've never been an anxious person, but feeling a little unsettled regarding this scenario. thank you Nana for your input.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

I'm confused by your response. 1st statement is we are expecting Trump to swoop in and save us.

Who wants to show this below? Trump?
And then he wants to show just how damn corrupt they are and just how compromised our govt is!

Really confused by this statement. If they take Trump??? What chance do we have???
If they can do that to him what the hell chance would we have?

(2) Show this thread