Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Posted by Juan OSavin this morning!
JuanOSavin
1 h

Gut punch on first arrest.

Lots of drama ahead.

Plenty of bends and twists in the road. Riots, Biden, Harris, Pelosi debacle, national guard, Military, Cuba type missile crisis, blackout, power shift to Cheyenne, arrests, stabilize country, elections, new congress, impeachments, seat correct president. Any questions???

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think many of us have been "unsettled" thinking this exact thing: the arrest of DJT even knowing it would make a path to legally get information into the court system and on to the world stage. Yes, it would be a gut punch and yes, the world will surely watch. It upsets me.
Maybe that punch to the gut is not for us to feel, but for those in the dark to feel. The arrest of the pope would surely punch many a gut around the world. I don't know. I guess Trump being arrested just upsets me too much. Stay strong, Patriots.

I am trusting the plan, They know better than I.
Maybe Jr. will step out and save President Trump.🤠😂🤣

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it