Is my intuition on this right? My sense is that we have been given a "box" (via Q) to play in as part of The Plan. We have had to learn our roles and their boundaries in a kind of osmotic process. We cannot be given direct and explicit orders, but that doesn't stop us forming a fully functioning militia in an information war. Our contribution is very real and meaningful, just it has to be aligned to the overall outcome.

The "box" keeps us from straying into areas that are unhelpful — so we don't hunt down anything about covert operational activities on our side or publicise then, for instance. We refrain from anything that could give the other side cause to paint us as violent or unlawful. We anchor this in the pursuit of equal justice under the rule of constitutional law, and leave many of our personal beliefs aside for that goal.

What is "in scope" and "out of scope" for the role of an anon?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Found this here today.... cannot take any credit but I really like it!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

be ethical, honest, support the constitution

THE DIGITAL WARRIOR WE ARE THE MAGA TEAM !!!!!!!!!!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Supporting candidates with an America 1st agenda and who can stand up to opposition.

AMEN MARTIN PATRIOTS STAND ANONS KNOW OUR VALUE TO THE GREAT AWAKENING WWG1WGA WW

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

great question - IMHO we are information warriors - at least that is what I consider myself - sharing tidbits of information and slowly waking up those asleep - pretty major project

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

As far as direct orders, I wonder if it is in large part because this is biblical, it is important for us to use free will at all times… and if we had just been “following orders” no matter how noble and just, we wouldn’t have learned to fine tune our discernment and critical thinking. Q (God) also knew that our souls had signed up for this mission and we were going to end up just where we are supposed to be as far as our personal contribution.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Why oh why you using the word box makes me wonder to VK cube?
You have more than you know
Could we mean more than we think?

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

10-4 on that! i was thinking the exact same thing this morning. we have our army of anons here. we have a peace, calm, and respect among us. we also thirst for truth and will fight for what's right! this playground has kept us all together spiritually, mentally, socially and able to recharge, regroup, and maintain our sanity! together!!!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Since your essays a few years back I've followed your lead in many things.
Martin, If it ain't broke don't fix it.
WWG1WGA

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

brilliant❤️🔥🙌

Not sure what’s in and out of scope here.

I have however witnessed a whole lot of Change Requests (CRs) as we reach project completion. 😀🐸🍿✌🏽

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

At the core of all of this engagement is truth. It is truth that sets people free. This movement is all about revealing truth. Everyone truly involved for the betterment of society has a deep desire, IMO for understanding and sharing the truth. Each dedicated soul has their area of knowledge or expertise to share. It may be medical/ health issues ( this is one of mine) spiritual truth ( another of mine). Others have scientific, computer, research, financial, policy, laws, artistic, constitutional, military, etc. areas of expertise. These various areas of knowledge are shared and it all comes together in a beautiful tapestry woven together by each person contributing their individual gifts and talents. 😇

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Spot on❣️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Beautifully said. ❤️

(4) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Having been "activated" Awake by Universal prompts (11:11!, 11:11!!, 11:11!!!) over 20 years ago, I can See how it's going for me, personally.

I was Guided by "thoughts" that lead me down all the rabbit holes. Illuminati everything, follow the money, ancestry/bloodlines, Rothschild med and banking, Denver airport evils, FEMA/Walmart curiosities, and a few military ops (like Jade Helm).

When this Spiritual War erupted into tangible grasp, I realized why I'd been lead in those ways.
It was suddenly apparent to me that I was positioned uniquely to help steer the Awakening to answers they were seeking.

20 years of "conspiracy theorist" instantly shifted to guidance counselor.
Life Purpose Known.
I'm part of the crew that Mentors the new thought Leaders once the dumpster fires finally burn out.
(aka: how to NEVER get this twisted again)

🙏
This makes us Teammates, Anon. Blessings!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

So beautifully said ! 👍 🎯

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

ahhhh....you say "team mates"...I say family!🥰

(4) Show this thread

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Taking the temperature of Anons is simple.
We went home and remained at peace as directed by DJT and our Christian values.
We expect the military to act and have trusted the plan.

But BE AWARE, if the traitorous Congress and their affiliates are not dealt with SOON, you will see American Patriots rising up to fight like you have NEVER SEEN.
No arbitrary scope or box will contain us.

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

With pure intentions of goodwill and love. iI feel you are about to get busy 😊

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Carefully guided. As Creator has intended.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In scope is truth, effort, peacefulness, lawful avenues, humour, support, protection, humility, charity, love.

Out of scope is the opposite to each of the above, lies, lethargy, violence, bitterness, division, abandonment, ego, profiteering, hate.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

What is "in scope" and "out of scope" for the role of an anon?

This may depend on the knowledge, talents, resources, etc of the anon; how the anon personally combs over information and shares it.

Not a question I can answer. I have certainly learned so much from and about anons. Based upon our on perspectives and individuality(s). Some anons are gang busters, while others are very sensitive (in a good way). This of course factors in to what any interpretation of the scope might be. What are the boundaries? Depends on the anon, I suppose:) I probably missed the mark by a mile, haha. And I often wonder how difficult it must be for MG operating another level completely:):) Thank you for putting up with the rest of us!