Anonup is the most significant social media platform right now, and hardly anyone knows. It’s like a super exclusive club but with zero membership fees and an open door policy.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

😊

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yes Martin! I think AU really is a special place. I get regenerated here, hard to explain but I do. I don’t know anyone here personally however, I feel a true attachment to all of you! This is my feel good place!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I just found it today!!! I am unable to use any aps so I have felt very left out. Format is very twitterish, which I love!! I'm so happy! 😁

In response Evangelina to her Publication

welcome! you will love it here!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

this is where i get all my best information from. i send things to my hubby and he sends them along to his friends. between he and myself and all the wonderful anons who openly share info, lots of people are waking up. i humbly thank everyone for being kind, good hearted, salt of the earth souls that take every moment they can to help where they can. 🙏❤️

It's definitely where all the best Anons dwell. WWG1WGA

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Its where the vibes are highest, and even when they differ, they are harmonics.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

And NOT NEAR ENOUGH people are here. I don't understand the fascination with twitter and the numerous other platforms. It's either bickering, backbiting, Me Tarzen you Jane, one or the other. I'll just stay here where I don't feel like a deplorable.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Made In America to her Publication

I am sure where here for what where here to do!
I am thinking there is a bigger Picture 2 AU 🤔😤🧐

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I love it better than all Platforms

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I've been saying the same thing. I feel so honored to be on here and part of this group. It surely is like a beautiful hidden treasure.

This tribe always rocks!

I'm back! Still being who I was made to be. #MEGA Former handles include mslizzie & hecate.

Seems like a very fine-tuned quantum tool, concentrated & customized. But what do I know? 🤷‍♀️😎

Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard

I'm back! Still being who I was made to be. #MEGA Former handles include mslizzie & hecate.

It's felt this way since I found it....

This Is The First Thing I Do Every Morning After Getting My Coffee, Come Right On Here! Love This Family! Everytime I Go To Other Channels, I Do Not See, Or Feel, The Same Vibe As Here, Difference Here, I Feel Like I Am Home With Family! Well, Before The Jab! My Blood Family Is Divided Over That! I Love And Appreciate All Of You! Have A Blessed Day! WWG1WGA!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

God bless you fren❤️🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Love ❤ it here!! My only SMP!!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Best part is we all can handle ourselves well.

I must say, I love AU I have been here from January 2021 and never left love our blessed family here.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

For some reason it took me a year to get on here after trying, i never received email confirmation, then wola,i tried again a few months back and well the rest is history.Here I am.lol

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

The ☆vibe☆ here is puuuurrrrrfect !!!

It's always felt familiar and comfortable.

I am honored to be here ... 🤗

I have recently had the thought AnonUp is far more "Exclusive" than We think[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔
1 of 1 "YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON."

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

still wondering how many are actually signed up here
....I asked that question before.... didn't get an answer but I do believe it is very close to 144k.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I just hope I am somehow honoring that Reason because most of the time I feel like I am either doing damage or nothing at all.

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Vibe = Tribe

Don't I Know you from somewhere?
😇✌🙏

#SoulFamily
#AU

AU is the true definition of an altruistic movement!

🚀Bingo Boss

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

A nice cosy hot tub for us frogs. 🐸

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

There is a certain atmosphere here that I don’t see or experience anywhere else on social media. Anonup has a calming affect on me. There are so many people here that are well-informed, intelligent, clever & always willing to pass along information. So happy to have followed many of you here from Twitter. I sometimes feel like I am that fly on the wall who was fortunate enough to get in the door before it was slammed shut.

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

🥰

(10) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I love our AU family.
So grateful for home base & the ‘gold’ vibes
❤️🙌❤️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

vibes 😎

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Cool
Good one
AU riches arebountiful.

(3) Show this thread

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

Something led us all here. We shall see exactly where this is going but the vibes here are palpable. A web of truth seekers.....

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

AnonUp is a comfy place. ❤️
#Honebase

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Grrr. typo.#HomeBase

(1) Show this thread