Anonup is the most significant social media platform right now, and hardly anyone knows. It’s like a super exclusive club but with zero membership fees and an open door policy.

There is a certain atmosphere here that I don’t see or experience anywhere else on social media. Anonup has a calming affect on me. There are so many people here that are well-informed, intelligent, clever & always willing to pass along information. So happy to have followed many of you here from Twitter. I sometimes feel like I am that fly on the wall who was fortunate enough to get in the door before it was slammed shut.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lizardacres in this post can reply

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

🥰

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Me too. I have a fb group and I send info from here to there. I love this group. Sask., Canada :-)

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

🙏💥🙏🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Agree fren. :) Happy you're here!

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

I have the same impression Lizard Acres. A quality group of folks:)

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

I closed all the deep state information holes . This is God channel and Gods people

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I know exactly how you feel Patriot. Appreciate your post. You speak for many of us here. TY

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

Me too. I feel blessed to share this space with so many brave and spectacular people - all gifts from creator.

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'