Anonup is the most significant social media platform right now, and hardly anyone knows. It’s like a super exclusive club but with zero membership fees and an open door policy.

I have recently had the thought AnonUp is far more "Exclusive" than We think[.] πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””
1 of 1 "YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON."

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I just hope I am somehow honoring that Reason because most of the time I feel like I am either doing damage or nothing at all.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I totally understand. I feel lost most of the time in a sea of questions.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I’ve felt that way too on occasion. It’s okay. Reasons will come. Glad you are here. πŸ₯°

(2) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

still wondering how many are actually signed up here
....I asked that question before.... didn't get an answer but I do believe it is very close to 144k.