Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

😂🤣😂 Willy wonka?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

"That's one way to get to mars."
#EMSync.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I wonder if this is another

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

could explain how they get past the sky ice.

Don't let Mr. Green see this. lmao who knew flat Earth

In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication

I think I put myself in the earth is much bigger than we are being told camp.
Protected or Caged by Sky Ice.

My theory based on the X Files movie is a Giant UFO 250 miles in circumference that has been hidden under the Ice of Antarctica for thousands of years - Evidence - Magnetic anomoly there and no fly zone - Myth of Inner Earth - recently visits by John Kerry - Buzz Aldrin and Mr Pool ! I believe this is the home of the Fallen Angels - Anunnaki and they have been the hidden hand controlling and manipulating Mankind -I also believe they tried to cut a deal reason Mr Pool - Q ref No Deals- 70,000 Earthquakes - Ice Melting and they are going to be revealed --- Revelation ! God is guiding us on this path and if were awake they will just fly away and we will have enlightenment ---- Snap shot could go on forever but this is something that maybe happening and their Goons - The Rothschilds - Rockerfellers are panicking of how they will keep control once their puppet masters have gone !

I know crazy but what isn`t now

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Excellent script, great movie!

Seen as you asked !

Operation High Jump

Nazis in Antartica WW2 and b4

Storm Rider operation Bluebeam Active in Antartica posted this morning

The Bible Satan`s Prison on Earth is ice

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Wakefield, click on at the bottom under it