Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

If i fall in a chocolate tank, please make me a favor : DONΒ΄T RESCUE ME !!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

(1) Show this thread

HeY V ...
Wanna TeLL 'em The WHY?
The [W] Red Shoe
Lady P πŸ‘ πŸš¬
K

Honoured to be here. Waiting on God’s Timeline. β€œBut examine everything carefully; HOLD FAST to that which is good.” 1 Thes. 5:20

Step 1.
Lock the machine out.
Step 2.
Throw me a spoon. πŸ˜›

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Hope it’s dark chocolate. It has more benefits than milk.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

First Jumanji, now Charlie and the Chocolate factory, man PA is lit! 🀣

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

🀣 truth. This is about 15 min from my house. I first thought it was at Hershey as I always forget Mars production is here as well. We lit. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Just putting it out there. If there was a way to leave this Earth would this be a good way?

Wonder how many accident-free days before this happened🀣🀣🀣

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Emergency - call in the Umpa Lumpas!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Lmao things just get weirder and weirder.

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

I am to the point of laughing at most all this non sense. it makes me think white hats are in control and they are just entertaining us.....

(1) Show this thread

Quick ... someone get the marsh mellows and gram crackers

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Had a fiield trip to the Mars factory in Chicago as a child. Fascinated by the huge vats of chocolate. They sent us home with fresh candy bars. I remember my sisters and my parents all huddled around the dining room table as my dad cut each bar into little squares to share. Funny the little things that you remember fondly.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

oh wow...sharing evenly....

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

πŸ˜³πŸ™„death by chocolate😁

That sounds like my dream job. πŸ€ͺ

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

me too.. addicted

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

LOL. Comms for waist deep in sh*t.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

"That's one way to get to mars."
#EMSync.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(19) Show this thread