Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

😂🤣😂 Willy wonka?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

"That's one way to get to mars."
#EMSync.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I wonder if this is another

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

From below !! That´s why Elon Musk has the boring compagny: making tunnels for the cabale (I believe). I you make your homework correctly and wath the Simpons movie 😂😂😂 the littleMaggie told you that !! 😎

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

ever noticed when someone says "don't look down" that is the first thing they do? Power of suggestion to look up is way more effective. makes perfect sense. That is also where "the devil" is said to live. Interesting stuff. Jaws also kept folks out the water for a bit haHA

Are the sun and the moon like proton and electron?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

As if the waters above are connected to the waters below by these tunnels ...
Bubbles everywhere...

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

VK, Have you seen the Nos Confunden YT channel and his map of the worlds beyond Antarctica? It very much sounds like 'as above so below' with lands named Orion, Jupiter, Mars, Pleiades, Anunnaki, Osiris, Atlantis, Nibiru and many more. The channel creator is Spanish speaking but has some videos in English and with subtitles...I read one of his books 'The Navigator Who Crossed the Ice Walls' that claimed the source of this information on extra lands was a Helen Morris the daughter of an American Revolution soldier named William Morris. He also has videos on Agharta, Admiral Byrd and Giants, but they are in Spanish. Would love to know if this is legit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7OTfh2n9bo&t=201s

[ENGLISH] A MESSAGE FROM THE LANDS BEHIND THE ICE WALLS - HELEN MORRIS - YouTube

TERRA-INFINITA, Extraterrestrial Worlds and Their Civilizations: The story told by the Woman who was Born in the Lands behind the ICE WALLSDigital Book: http...

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Time Dabbler to her Publication

I find thid video inspiring.
Can't find his Youtube site.
Odd.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Time Dabbler to her Publication

I find thid video inspiring.
Can't find his Youtube site.
Odd.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

4:44
Idk VK, when I travel with my guide I never see an atmosphere it seems to be out in space&we go thr what looks like the mesh tunnels just hanging out in space.

Have been on another planet where everyone lives underground tho and the weirdest part of it was standing on the surface & looking out to see what looks like a huge pink hued planet or moon that seemed so large and close you felt almost like you could travel a few mile up and touch it. It was overbearingly massive.

One other time was taken to an ice wall and then over it to a huge hole but no recollection of getting from the top of the hole much down to the rooms beneath where I saw a variety of species including giants and regular humans, and some that were what we would call very strong beings like what you see on movie with tails and insect looking bodies, and some that were a human mix.

One time under the sea. Weird tho that time was before I knew to try to look at myself to see what I was or what I was wear

Digital soldier, information warrior, officer de liason, 101 Meme Division, militant christian [ not lukewarm] Matthew 10 ; 34,

Digital soldier, information warrior, officer de liason, 101 Meme Division, militant christian [ not lukewarm] Matthew 10 ; 34,

In response Elve Twelve to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

i wonder whats on the other side of the ice

books, painting, walks in nature

Was reading lately that the so called black holes are in fact very cold and that they are all connected to each other. But how to explain the
vulcanic stuff?🌋

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Kaleo - Hot Blood (Lyrics) - YouTube

I do not own any rights!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Anunnakis or Fallen Ones?

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The Watchers… 👀 Fokker sure looks like#Fooked to me.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

“As above so below”

Don't let Mr. Green see this. lmao who knew flat Earth

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication

“Ice Soldiers” is a stupid C movie, but it’s about genetically modified soldiers who hibernate in the ice. 🤔

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication

I love Mr Green despite his crazy helio centric conspiracy theories.. (i do love Mr green!!) We don’t have to agree on everything and as VK puts in, i work in percentages only these days, can’t be 100% on anything…

(4) Show this thread

astronaut in the ocean vibe

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

/sync

had this saved in drafts.

(1) Show this thread