Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

😂🤣😂 Willy wonka?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

"That's one way to get to mars."
#EMSync.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I wonder if this is another

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

could explain how they get past the sky ice.

Don't let Mr. Green see this. lmao who knew flat Earth

I think I put myself in the earth is much bigger than we are being told camp.
Protected or Caged by Sky Ice.

In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

so....watched original Top Gun with the wifey last night. pretty amazing the lack of fisheye lenses in the last fight scene.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

You know.
We not know.
How would we know.
By someone in the know.

Can we know.

Thanks.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THEY DRILLED INTO AN ICE WALL NEAR THE FIRMAMENT IN THE 60s? - YouTube

There are a lot of speculations as to what all they are doing in Antarctica beyond simply hiding access to the best proof of creation, so I wanted to share t...

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

me too, antarctica has been off limits, think for multi reasons, and gut believes that map, ring of ice, and land beyond💙

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

caught this in my travels,
even if its not true,
still made me stop and consider the probabilities ..

maybe mars isn't at all want we think.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

very interesting, thinking, thinking💙

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Exactly whst I have been saying for awhile now. It’s outer space, meaning out there not up there.

(2) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

It explains why I was always attracted to snow globes.

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

I posted that a few weeks ago. We were always told what we lived in with these snow globes. As we’ve been advised, they tell us everything only we don’t see it. Snow globe = flat earth with the firmament.

(1) Show this thread

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

When in doubt, I watch, ‘The Simpsons.’

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In my mind. It's like this. 3 6 9 not exactly like this but it's all connected. The sky ice may block the triangle portals in between. Don't know how I know. ♾️

Agreed

APL ⬆️ 9.2/10.

How ballistic will the J6 Unselect Committee Dog & Pony Show send it? You could say it’s already 11/10. ;)

Cheers, VK!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Earth just 1 Cube in the tray ;)

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

girl i agree. just so hard when so many minds are being blown by the possibilities.

Im with you on this Kiki

(3) Show this thread

Caps = 55 > 5:5.
TS 18:00 > 18 > 9 > 45.

Time for the “Great Awakening”?

“What storm, Mr. President?”
“You’ll find out.” — DJT

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 9, 2022 at 3:50 PM]
A MUSEUM VISIT!!!
https://rumble.com/v17wi8q-a-museum-visit.html

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 9, 2022 at 2:23 PM]
"The weather is perfect, sir!"

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

He he yes it is

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

I KNEW IT with the 9.2!!!

I can’t wait to know the Truth — to see the earth as God, the Creator, intended.

I love your explanation of the stars, VK.
Beautiful and Wondrous Connections.

Genesis 1
1 [a]In the beginning God created[b] the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit[c] of God was moving over the face of the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

Definitely in that boat with you VK....

so do you think the sky ice is above and below?

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

either way can’t lose.
nice place to be caged,
food, drink, beautiful woman.
What more could you want.
Protected!
That’s reassuring.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

EXPAND your thinking.
Think BIGGER.

Terrestrial = Earth
Extra Terrestrial = Extra Earth.

What if the moon has the reflection of more of our lands?

In plain sight…..

Come in
Lets have it.

🇦🇺

(2) Show this thread

Emphasis on "New world"

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

My theory based on the X Files movie is a Giant UFO 250 miles in circumference that has been hidden under the Ice of Antarctica for thousands of years - Evidence - Magnetic anomoly there and no fly zone - Myth of Inner Earth - recently visits by John Kerry - Buzz Aldrin and Mr Pool ! I believe this is the home of the Fallen Angels - Anunnaki and they have been the hidden hand controlling and manipulating Mankind -I also believe they tried to cut a deal reason Mr Pool - Q ref No Deals- 70,000 Earthquakes - Ice Melting and they are going to be revealed --- Revelation ! God is guiding us on this path and if were awake they will just fly away and we will have enlightenment ---- Snap shot could go on forever but this is something that maybe happening and their Goons - The Rothschilds - Rockerfellers are panicking of how they will keep control once their puppet masters have gone !

I know crazy but what isn`t now

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Excellent script, great movie!

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

🤔

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

that guy is annoying.

Galileo would be turning in his grave

Make reproducable evidence great again !

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

smug,
non-sequetors,
lip-synching isn't very precise is it?,

suspect he gets high on the dopamine rush of "feeling superior" >> cognitive abilities can sort data....

(6) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Terrestrial = Earth
Extra Terrestrial = Extra Earth….

We are in a closed ‘system’. I watch that big giant screen go round and round every night. Best damn display I’ve ever seen, been watching it with amazement since before I could speak.

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

I like the Golf Ball theory, because the dimple would = flat/a bowl to hold water and the rest of the Golf Ball = round to explain the shadows of the Eclipse. And other Aliens just live in other dimples......So that would make everyone correct.
When you look at a crop circle you cant SEE the bigger picture from the ground, so you have to get higher!
We need to get higher.....

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

Workin on it!

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

It was fun being a FE’r, but even more fun graduating from that awakening stage.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Cosmic Egg universe (Geocentric) 3 D model. - YouTube

Podcast: https://anchor.fm/vision-2020Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Martinkenny2020Contact me: mkvision2020@protonmail.com This is a 3 D presentation of t...

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Thanks for sharing this! Now I have something new to watch :)

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

i read a really good articular about sky ice. the world is not what we think it is.

A lot of cool stuff on TikTok

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

Here is a nice closeup of that map

(1) Show this thread

I Agree!! What continents do we not know about??

Feels like Twins seperated at birth! An entire other existance in possibly advanced realities!!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Agreed. Reasons to hide Antarctica could be not only what lies under the ice, but what lies beyond.