I know you are. That aggressive vibe is going to eat you up if you don't control it. Figure out what brings it on and try to control that.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

you walk the talk,

great acting, too,
when you were being interviewed by
[them].

Art

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

[Unresolved hurt] + [easily triggered due to feelings of low self-worth] = anger issues.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Meditation helps control it, The Foundation of Human Understanding by Roy Masters he has the best meditation, he says its our ego’s and hatered that slowly kill us

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

I have found a good mechanism for figuring out things in my past is to apply the phrase 'nothing is random" to my own personal history. The reason behind the bad things tend to be revealed so they can be understood and put away and I can move on to more constructive things.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

sorrow leads to anger
anger leads to sorrow.
a loop
natural progression.
normal.

until you work it out.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i have it. it comes from a life time of shaking off bullies. now, not only am i a bully, i am the king of the mountain bully. lately it is difficult to not feel like i am constantly firing from a bunker. i have a lot of people i love affected by these times. i know i have to save my fire for the bullies. sometimes i get carried away.

Very kind advise ... that's compassion and love, really beautiful

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I Know You Are. That Aggressive Vibe Is Going To Eat You Up If You Don't Control It. Figure Out What Brings It On And Try To Control That.=1414

And The Dusky Grey Blue Raven Cried Out The Joy Of The Good News Upon The Plains And In The Mountains The Oceans Echoed His Holy Name And The Lion Roared=1414

My Dear Son A Kind Loving Answer Turns Away Wrath Anger Bitterness And Division But Grievous Words Stir Up Strife Hatred And Division=1414

Good Thoughts Will Bring Joy To Those Around You And Expand The Vibrations Of Love Into Consciousness Into Humanity For World Peace=1414

Allow Me The Ability To Combine Scriptures To Speak Boldly Plainly And Accurately To Open Up The Hearts And Minds Of Those Without Knowledge=1414

My Precious Little Ones A New Heart And A New Spirit I Will Put Within You And I Will Take Away Your Heart Of Stone Behold I Make All Things New=1414

2 Pics

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I noticed there were 888 characters in my post above.
🙏🕊💗✨

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Auntie_M what a beautiful find in gematria , so lovely.
Funny my address is 444 and my phone number has 888.
(I always wondered about that)

(2) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

mind the shadow work

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Justice is the Lord's. Putting it in His hands.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Amen

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

4441 = = = > < >

Jun 09, 2020 7:29:22 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 68a3d8 No. 9552801

https://twitter.com/AKA_RealDirty/status/1270485094604685315

The wait will soon be over.
Q

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

🙌🏻 Soon 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Love and Hugs AU’s
💕🤗

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

An apology without change is manipulation.

Focus on those things that trigger you they tell you so much about where your own healing needs to take place!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Annon Up is not an echo chamber. There is a smaller pool but it includes people who are willing to laugh at ourselves, throw some punches and cry on each others shoulders. It even welcomes people from outside the states who would be more than happy to blame every American and throw us all in the lake of fire. Yet we (generally) don't fight or demonize the frustrated, we've all been there. We forgive over and over again.

What this platform offers is a place for a very focused conversation that would get lost on most other platforms because we have refined our craft and we use it to hold up the walls when something threatens the ramparts. We need to utilize other platforms and bring this attitude with us but it's comforting to have this very unique home. Thank you@adminstrator.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

❤️ I am from outside the States and I can honestly say that I bring love and good vibes to AU. I also receive the same in return.
I did not realize that AU is supposed to be only for the USA.
This is a world-wide issue. We all need to love and help one another to help put the fires out.
I would never throw anyone into a lake of fire.
Sending love...WWG1WGA

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Well said.

(2) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Lauren Bradley?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Shew! We ALL need to dwell on this post👀

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

:)

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I cant control what brings it on
I want back on twitter where the timeline has more varied content
this place is repetitive and its driving me insane

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

We can see it happening in real time.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Pretty sure we're all being provided with powerful mirrors now that show us where to look in unraveling our own sh*t. If you find AU triggering, maybe give some thought to exactly why that is and what it might remind you of in your past... when (likely in childhood) you felt the same way.

Even if situations appear very different on the surface, the emotion we experience can often hold the key to reminding us where the problem began. And once you identify the source, you have a fighting chance at healing the wound.

Remember no one is perfect, and it takes courage to take on the work of reprogramming your internal OS. But the fact that you are willing to try is half the battle. Good luck!

(7) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

“I know you are” -> ?
Who is this directed toward? :)
Thanks VK.