#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know you are. That aggressive vibe is going to eat you up if you don't control it. Figure out what brings it on and try to control that.

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I Know You Are. That Aggressive Vibe Is Going To Eat You Up If You Don't Control It. Figure Out What Brings It On And Try To Control That.=1414

And The Dusky Grey Blue Raven Cried Out The Joy Of The Good News Upon The Plains And In The Mountains The Oceans Echoed His Holy Name And The Lion Roared=1414

My Dear Son A Kind Loving Answer Turns Away Wrath Anger Bitterness And Division But Grievous Words Stir Up Strife Hatred And Division=1414

Good Thoughts Will Bring Joy To Those Around You And Expand The Vibrations Of Love Into Consciousness Into Humanity For World Peace=1414

Allow Me The Ability To Combine Scriptures To Speak Boldly Plainly And Accurately To Open Up The Hearts And Minds Of Those Without Knowledge=1414

My Precious Little Ones A New Heart And A New Spirit I Will Put Within You And I Will Take Away Your Heart Of Stone Behold I Make All Things New=1414

2 Pics

I noticed there were 888 characters in my post above.
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it