#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know you are. That aggressive vibe is going to eat you up if you don't control it. Figure out what brings it on and try to control that.

I cant control what brings it on
I want back on twitter where the timeline has more varied content
this place is repetitive and its driving me insane

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Pretty sure we're all being provided with powerful mirrors now that show us where to look in unraveling our own sh*t. If you find AU triggering, maybe give some thought to exactly why that is and what it might remind you of in your past... when (likely in childhood) you felt the same way.

Even if situations appear very different on the surface, the emotion we experience can often hold the key to reminding us where the problem began. And once you identify the source, you have a fighting chance at healing the wound.

Remember no one is perfect, and it takes courage to take on the work of reprogramming your internal OS. But the fact that you are willing to try is half the battle. Good luck!

We can see it happening in real time.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It drives you insane because you haven't quite grasped what is going on here on AU😉 we are trying to embrace you and show you. WE were sent here to love you. End of every day. Period. No matter how you act, or act out, Imma love your ornery ass😉 My vibe will only take me higher if I just love you. Try it.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Ive grasped all I need to grasp
Im here every day all day

nice try tho thanks love you too

(1) Show this thread

By the way, Twitter has lots of informative content, but so does AU. Pick up valuable crumbs everywhere and use them for good.

By the way, Twitter has lots of informative content, but so does AU. Pick up valuable crumbs everywhere and use them for good.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

U do realize Im on here all the time? I know whats on here. A bunch of folks who ignore the military.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hun you know Nana loves you but if you dont find a way to sheath the sword it is going to cut you down.

You are a wonderful decoder and person and God put you here for a purpose and to learn.
We are moving to a dimension that is not going to support aggression.
I know you can figure this out, you would not be here with your talents if God didnt believe in you.
Call on your guides to help you, call on God to help sheath the sword.😘🙏

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Matthew 16:23
23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

(1) Show this thread

Have you tried using a new web browser (Brave, Firefox)? It was the only way I got back on Twitter. Do not use your email address. You will need a cell phone # to authenticate. Good luck.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

No the military has me where they want me doing work for them.

They control where I go.

(1) Show this thread