#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know you are. That aggressive vibe is going to eat you up if you don't control it. Figure out what brings it on and try to control that.

Annon Up is not an echo chamber. There is a smaller pool but it includes people who are willing to laugh at ourselves, throw some punches and cry on each others shoulders. It even welcomes people from outside the states who would be more than happy to blame every American and throw us all in the lake of fire. Yet we (generally) don't fight or demonize the frustrated, we've all been there. We forgive over and over again.

What this platform offers is a place for a very focused conversation that would get lost on most other platforms because we have refined our craft and we use it to hold up the walls when something threatens the ramparts. We need to utilize other platforms and bring this attitude with us but it's comforting to have this very unique home. Thank you@adminstrator.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KnotMe in this post can reply

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Well said.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

❤️ I am from outside the States and I can honestly say that I bring love and good vibes to AU. I also receive the same in return.
I did not realize that AU is supposed to be only for the USA.
This is a world-wide issue. We all need to love and help one another to help put the fires out.
I would never throw anyone into a lake of fire.
Sending love...WWG1WGA