#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know you are. That aggressive vibe is going to eat you up if you don't control it. Figure out what brings it on and try to control that.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Annon Up is not an echo chamber. There is a smaller pool but it includes people who are willing to laugh at ourselves, throw some punches and cry on each others shoulders. It even welcomes people from outside the states who would be more than happy to blame every American and throw us all in the lake of fire. Yet we (generally) don't fight or demonize the frustrated, we've all been there. We forgive over and over again.

What this platform offers is a place for a very focused conversation that would get lost on most other platforms because we have refined our craft and we use it to hold up the walls when something threatens the ramparts. We need to utilize other platforms and bring this attitude with us but it's comforting to have this very unique home. Thank you@adminstrator.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from NEO ONE, click on at the bottom under it