#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know you are. That aggressive vibe is going to eat you up if you don't control it. Figure out what brings it on and try to control that.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I cant control what brings it on
I want back on twitter where the timeline has more varied content
this place is repetitive and its driving me insane

Pretty sure we're all being provided with powerful mirrors now that show us where to look in unraveling our own sh*t. If you find AU triggering, maybe give some thought to exactly why that is and what it might remind you of in your past... when (likely in childhood) you felt the same way.

Even if situations appear very different on the surface, the emotion we experience can often hold the key to reminding us where the problem began. And once you identify the source, you have a fighting chance at healing the wound.

Remember no one is perfect, and it takes courage to take on the work of reprogramming your internal OS. But the fact that you are willing to try is half the battle. Good luck!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Otherhalf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Other Half, click on at the bottom under it