It’s gotten to the point .... with so many false flags.... and crisis actors etc... that when I hear about an elementary school massacre .... I just pause.... cus who knows if it even real.

Sad sad state we have gotten into with this matrix they are pushing us into.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Same

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

same...

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Very sad and with Anons and patriots figuring out what happens in a matter of hours or days, It's pretty apparent the FBI is complicit with it.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I feel like my empathy card is being yanked around! I hate that I now pause my emotions instead of just having a natural reaction to things like this! Makes me feel like a horrible person that i would even question this incident being real!

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Completely get what you are saying,@qduck, as it is the Spirit of our Lord and Creator toward His Creation inside of us that cause us to be empathetic toward what most likely has come from the pit of hell itself.

Hold the Line, Sister. He is faithful, and even within His Word we see many examples of hell operating through man/woman. Yet, our Hope is in Him, and the gates of Hell will NOT prevail.

"Vengeance is Mine', says the Lord.

Our hearts break even as The Christ wept over His friend, yet we pray to Him to comfort those families who have lost loved ones (if indeed, they have), and then we continue occupying via prayer until He comes.

God bless you, Sis, and know that He has us all, even as it is written.

#GodWins

(1) Show this thread

Scottish Braveheart 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Patriot Mother & Old Soul ✨️ Until You're Awake We Will Fight For You β€οΈπŸ™ #WWG1WGA

Well said and I agree.
It was such a deep pain to find out that the so called government encouraged the criminal who murdered the school teacher and children of Dunblane Scotland also.
These people are sick

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

It’s funny Fox news last night actually were talking a little about how it seems a little suspicious with the details they haven’t released yet. Almost like they were trying to put that thought exactly in normies heads to click, and since we know that the good guys are controlling the media to wake people up both with exposing the media as liars/traitors but also on some things forcing them to plant some truth finally, it makes you wonder even more. I hope it is lie on this one especially to be honest.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

OMG same! πŸ₯Ί

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

i agree with you... I was called delusional today for just posting this meme.. I didn't even feel any urge to respond.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

total agreement,@Lauren, and appreciate your confirmation more than I can fully express.

Your meme PERFECTLY demonstrates what I'm sensing in my Spirit.

May the Truth be made known asap, and may the evil ones find themselves with the same fate as Haman of old.

Their Goal! People need to wake up. Including the Minion Professional Basketball Coaches that are just being β€œUsed” by the Globalists. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

(2) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I agree and the minute it happened they went right after the 2A. That's a pattern and an agenda.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Is it another Sandy Hook? News manipulation has become so easy. if true, any witnesses would have put it out on social media by now. No witness accounts on social media but fake news is all over. If true, prayers for all those involved.

In response God Wins to her Publication

exactly right@gr2021 ! I don't watch 'mainstream news', but my 91yo Vet dad does, so I caught a clip playing on FAUX news that showed a little boy just casually crossing the street from the school at least 15 yards from his parents who were following him.
Kids naturally cling to their parents in frightening situations.
I'm so ready for the STING to show up and these perpetrators to be put on full display as the evil satanists [they] in essence, are.

In response God Wins to her Publication

I have had similar questions.Why Uvalde? Close to the border? Why 14 and 1? Symbolism? There should be a lot of funerals soon. If true event, my deepest apologies and condolences to those who are suffering great losses.

(2) Show this thread

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one.

pretty much what I said to people at work. I said most of it probably isnt true and I pay it no attention.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

It's sad because I dont even care anymore. I know it's a scheme to grab our guns. It's terrible and unnecessary that people had to die, but....I know what's really up.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Same here and we had best stay hard on GOP to prevent gun laws, that is what they are after our guns, children, and freedoms.

my dad asked me if it was even real when he found out about it

Me too but I’m extremely sad right now because I don’t believe anything anymore. Yet if it is true then I feel like a horrrible person. I guess this is what they strive for, for us to be divided even in our own souls.

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

β€œSad sad state we have gotten into with this matrix they are pushing us into.”

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

These days I’m scratching my watch and winding my butt. This is tragic 😭

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I was just thinking the same thing when I heard about the shooting. Sadly, I told hubby, "PLEASE, they expect us to believe that garbage. Nothing they say is real. Probably a bunch of crisis actors so Biden can push a gun bill." Hubby said, "you know several children were killed right?". I said "yeah, like the Challenger explosion and Sandy Hook, they're all still alive." I couldn't help it. The words just flew right out of my mouth.

In response Made In America to her Publication

You speak the truth. They threw in that he killed his grandmother first, when at Sandy Hook they said he killed his mother first. It didn't happen. People have to be shown. We need to go back to Columbine. The ones mother only talked to Oprah. And the police waited over 3 1/2 hrs to go in. BS.

In response Made In America to her Publication

So you are saying this could all be a made up? I am so confused as to what to believe any more.

(4) Show this thread