Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

It’s gotten to the point .... with so many false flags.... and crisis actors etc... that when I hear about an elementary school massacre .... I just pause.... cus who knows if it even real.

Sad sad state we have gotten into with this matrix they are pushing us into.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Is it another Sandy Hook? News manipulation has become so easy. if true, any witnesses would have put it out on social media by now. No witness accounts on social media but fake news is all over. If true, prayers for all those involved.

exactly right@gr2021 ! I don't watch 'mainstream news', but my 91yo Vet dad does, so I caught a clip playing on FAUX news that showed a little boy just casually crossing the street from the school at least 15 yards from his parents who were following him.
Kids naturally cling to their parents in frightening situations.
I'm so ready for the STING to show up and these perpetrators to be put on full display as the evil satanists [they] in essence, are.

In response God Wins to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beth Angel McPatriot, click on at the bottom under it