Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

It’s gotten to the point .... with so many false flags.... and crisis actors etc... that when I hear about an elementary school massacre .... I just pause.... cus who knows if it even real.

Sad sad state we have gotten into with this matrix they are pushing us into.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

I was just thinking the same thing when I heard about the shooting. Sadly, I told hubby, "PLEASE, they expect us to believe that garbage. Nothing they say is real. Probably a bunch of crisis actors so Biden can push a gun bill." Hubby said, "you know several children were killed right?". I said "yeah, like the Challenger explosion and Sandy Hook, they're all still alive." I couldn't help it. The words just flew right out of my mouth.

You speak the truth. They threw in that he killed his grandmother first, when at Sandy Hook they said he killed his mother first. It didn't happen. People have to be shown. We need to go back to Columbine. The ones mother only talked to Oprah. And the police waited over 3 1/2 hrs to go in. BS.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lifeisgood in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication

And remember Remington settled law suits because parents filed suit against the gun maker because it was a Remington that killed their kids. It was cheaper to settle than force the whole thing into trial. Personally, I hope all involved are charged with fraud and their assets taken. There was no sense in any of this.

In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication

I remember "digging" after the David Hogg event. Definitely looks like David Lanza. He was pictured with his "crisis event' actor friends right after the event, all laughing and smiling. All the same actors on the "news". So you smile and party like it's Christmas after so many of your friends died. Nope, the cameras were all there.