Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

It’s gotten to the point .... with so many false flags.... and crisis actors etc... that when I hear about an elementary school massacre .... I just pause.... cus who knows if it even real.

Sad sad state we have gotten into with this matrix they are pushing us into.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

I was just thinking the same thing when I heard about the shooting. Sadly, I told hubby, "PLEASE, they expect us to believe that garbage. Nothing they say is real. Probably a bunch of crisis actors so Biden can push a gun bill." Hubby said, "you know several children were killed right?". I said "yeah, like the Challenger explosion and Sandy Hook, they're all still alive." I couldn't help it. The words just flew right out of my mouth.

So you are saying this could all be a made up? I am so confused as to what to believe any more.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stitcher in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

I know it's hard. I've been where you are. I didn't want to believe any of it. I remember being glued to the television set the day the Challenger went down.
I remember where I was on 9-11 (I think most people remember where they were that day as well). I "knew" I saw 2 planes fly into those towers. Then when you watch the videos years later, you realize these could not have been planes because planes could not have pierced steel in these towers, then you watch the planes and realize they weren't planes at all. I did however question the legitimacy of the plane in the Pentagon because a plane doesn't fly in at ground level, and there were no pieces of any plane ever found in PA where that plane supposedly crashed. No bodies either.
I believed Sandy Hook, Aurora theater shooting, Columbine shooting, Florida school shooting with David Hogg, etc, as well, but once you start researching all of them, they literally used THE SAME crisis actors in all of those events.

Thanks for the reply. It is hard to believe the DS to be this evil. My husband was at the Pentagon that day and I was a basket case all day because I could not reach him due to the phone lines. So the DS hates us and does not care how many people they kill. Even children? So this was a planned event due to they do not want news about Clinton, Covid, election fraud, etc to come out. Do I have that right?

(1) Show this thread

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

Challenger people are still alive except for one. They still use their real names. Kids from Sandy Hook performed a song at the Super Bowl a year or two later they were supposedly dead. So many of these "shootings" are crisis actors. So many people have done complete videos on the these fakes. Are there some "real" ones??? It's impossible to say because once they lie to you about one shooting, how many more did they lie about? These were False Flags. False Flags do not mean no one died. It just means "they" used an event to push an agenda. In this case, Gun Grabs.

so was this a false flag and no one died? evil if this was planned by the deep state? just for their agenda? Is MSM giving out all this false story about these children and teachers?

(1) Show this thread