#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Home.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wow!! 11:11. May 22, 2022. (11/22, 11/22)

Today is Also A VK Day (22/11 = 11/22)

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

why is it that we all have similar feelings and stories around this constellation?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response trueblue to his Publication

IDK, but I'm kind of feeling left out lol

I like watching the Stars but not sure I am being pulled to them the same way others are... something seems to be up with the attraction 🤔

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Looked to it since I was a kid, Always my fav constellation , Seem to hone into it immedietly at night, looking up always felt more like home or belonging, hard to explain. Always been a night sky watcher, used to lay on my roof. Seen some "Interesting things"

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

When I was younger we were camping at the lake. No city lights glaring against the sky at night so the stars were very bright and we would see space probes going across the sky, at least that's what we thought they were they were going way too fast for jets and way too high up there with no flashing lights just a steady light reflecting back as it flew overhead in space.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

That's my experience too. Personally I love looking and gazing at the Stars/Moon/Sky in general. Not sure if there's more to it than that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

(2) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The Three Stars in Orion's Belt Correspond to the Three Pyramids on the Giza Plateau. The Central Star, Sirius, Corresponds to the Great Pyramid.
Every Year in Late July through the Lion's Gate in August (i.e. Think Leo/The Sphinx) the Great Pyramid is in Alignment with Sirius for a Period of 40 Days.
I have come to believe that all references to 40 Days and Nights in the Bible, most likely refer to the Leo Stargate (i.e. Lion of Judah?)
The 40 Days and Nights of Noah's Flood before the DOVE Returned with an Olive Branch to confirm the waters were receding; the 40 Days and Nights of Jesus' Vision Quest in the Wilderness; the 40 Days During which Jesus Appeared in the Resurrected Light Body and Taught the Disciples the Deeper Meanings behind his Teachings....
Egypt is a Big Part of the Old Testament Narrative. Moses, after all, was raised in Pharoah's Court and was most likely Privy to the Secrets of the Egyptian Priesthood and would have been aware of this Connect

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this. Very good information 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Peace. Good will.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Like a prayer comes to mind from Madonna
feels like home

Biblical Vibes. I guess hearing others experience I'm not sure if I'm drawn to them like you guys. Now I'm like what does THAT mean.... 🤔

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I always think of this verse in Job. Always wondered what it mean't. 👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades or loose the cords of Orion? Can you lead forth the Mazzaroth in their season, or can you guide the Bear with its children? Do you know the ordinances of the heavens? Can you establish their rule on the earth?

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

That does seem really fitting! What on Earth could that mean though 🤔

I also wonder about the Stars Falling from the Sky... and them being etched on the firmament and how they relate to Pyramids.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I don't know why. It seems to be 'designed or intentional' more so than the others. And am I the only one who never noticed it had a wang until recently? No disrespect intended but that seems to be a deliberate add-on.

For me it Orion and Arcturus. Honorable mention to Big Dipper and Vega.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣👍🏼 no disrespect taken at all .... my maturity level is practically non-existent

2 things about this though:
1) Last night I saw other people also drawn to Arcturus specifically too . Not exactly sure what that means, but I find that interesting.

On a less serious note.... is the word wang making a comeback and nobody told me?

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

The vibe syncs are crazy today😎

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

🔥🔥🔥🔥 you've been on a roll!

(1) Show this thread