Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

always stared and daydreamed while gazing into Orions Belt and the Moon as a child.

always stared and daydreamed while gazing into Orions Belt and the Moon as a child.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

I know nothing about Orion…time to learn! Thank you for this

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

They Mayans knew.
They always knew.

El Tigre.
And the Turtle.
Orion’s belt The Pyramids

The truth is here...and cannot be hidden any more.
Thank you so much for dropping this, Kim. 🙏🏻

In response True North to her Publication

Appreciate that!
Have a great day.

(1) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

VIBES - Turtle nesting season has begun here in Playa del Carmen, MX..."Coincidence" that I find myself here in Maya-land at this particular time. I'll be headed back home soon...

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Orion (your eye on) 🌝
keep your eye on

Turtle. Love the clues we are given.

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

had the same reaction :)

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

True story. Intimate metaphysical moment.
On Friday November 11, 2011 or otherwise 11.11 11.11, my wife and I were in a cabin in the North Georgia mountains. Crystal clear night. We spent the night in a state of prayerful gratitude for each other, our family and all others sharing the human condition. We fell asleep in a loft next to a wall with a huge arch window. Both of us awoke at the exact same time at 2am (11) ET and through this window, in perfect symmetry and with perfect clarity, we saw this... 👇

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

2011...remember it very well...first time I paraded with many in years...it was very solemn...bowing of heads with weapons in front...11 hours..11 mins..11 secs on the 11th day of the 11th month of 2011 (11.11) I stayed in contact with most from that parade to today

(6) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Was Star wars more a documentary?
Orions wars?

ive seen a few posts about turtles lately 😁
that was really interesting Kim. Thank you ❤️

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

not a historian nor a star gazer but I think the Mayans were smart and insightful.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Home.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

at Betelgeuse are our ancestors says a Mayan legend?

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Home

(18) Show this thread