#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Home.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wow!! 11:11. May 22, 2022. (11/22, 11/22)

Today is Also A VK Day (22/11 = 11/22)

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

VK from TS:

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I don't know why. It seems to be 'designed or intentional' more so than the others. And am I the only one who never noticed it had a wang until recently? No disrespect intended but that seems to be a deliberate add-on.

For me it Orion and Arcturus. Honorable mention to Big Dipper and Vega.

🤣🤣🤣👍🏼 no disrespect taken at all .... my maturity level is practically non-existent

2 things about this though:
1) Last night I saw other people also drawn to Arcturus specifically too . Not exactly sure what that means, but I find that interesting.

On a less serious note.... is the word wang making a comeback and nobody told me?

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Well now you know, lol. It just seemed like the least offensive option, you know with the word police and all.